Chapter Thirty Eight: Collars?

Megan sat at the bar taking small sips. She ushered Lucas and Charlie to go dance. They nodded with a smile before Charlie led Lucas out onto the dance floor. Megan started talking to a girl sitting next to her. The girl had a collar on, Megan couldn't help but keep glancing at it.

"Do you like it?" The girl asked, noticing the way Megan stared at her spiked black collar.

"It's lovely," Megan told her with a smile.

"Thank you! My master just collared me a few days ago. The ceremony was beautiful!" The girl said, all giddy.

"Ceremony?" Megan asked confused.

"Oh, you don't know about collaring? Would you like me to explain it to you?" The girl asked.

"Yeah, Im still kinda new to this whole... thing," Megan said sheepishly.

"Well you know what a promise ring is? It's kinda like that but for doms and their subs. For some people collars are just for fun, for other people they're as serious as marriage. Some doms have their subs wear their collar twenty four, seven. Others just wear it in the bedroom or to clubs like this so other people know they're taken. You'd have to discuss with your dom how serious a collar is and when it is to be worn," the girl rambled.

"Oh, so how serious is it for you?" Megan asked curiously.

"Well I wear mine all day everyday. And it's basically a promise ring for me," the girl told her proudly. "But I'm also a round the clock sub. My master decides everything for me, and I like it that way. But trust like that needs to be earned."

"How long have you guys been together?" Megan was very intrigued by the thought of a collar.

"About five months," the girl said.

"Veronica," came a male voice from the crowd.

"Oh that's my master!" Veronica squealed and rushed over to the man.

She said something to him and pointed at Megan. He looked up at her and she waved shyly. He smiled and pet Veronica's head before nodding. Veronica leaned into his touch for a moment before scurrying back over to Megan. Veronica quickly gave Megan her phone number and told her to text her sometime. She waved at Megan before making her way back to her dom.

Megan decided she would bring up the idea of collaring to the Saddlers. Not tonight, but some day. Megan finished her drink before making her way through the crowd. She hadn't spotted Lucas or Charlie so she kept wandering. Someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her back flush against them. She blushed, figuring it must be Lucas from how hard the body was. She let the person grind up against her until she spotted Lucas and Charlie dancing.