Chapter Forty : Master Z

"I am so sorry about Thomas. He will definitely not be allowed back in here. Subs have filed complaints about him before but it never went this far." Master Zander told the trio.

Megan was silently crying while sitting on Lucas's lap. Charlie was sitting next to them and rubbing the girl's back. Master Zander, the owner of the club, had been notified of what happened with Thomas. The four of them were in a more private sitting area.

"I- he.. was gonna-" Megan was hiccuping as she tried to speak.

"Shhh, it's ok pet," Master Zander said quietly.

He looked to Lucas for permission to touch her and Lucas nodded. Master Zander pet her head and tilted her chin up. He looked at her with a comforting smile.

"I am very impressed. Most subs in your position would not have thought to use the club's safe word. They would have been too frightened. I've got an eye on you spitfire," he said with a wink.

Megan had stopped crying at this point and nodded with a small smile. Master Zander placed a kiss to the back of her hand then bid the trio a farewell.

"Do you want to leave?" Lucas murmured into her hair.

"Kinda... if that's ok... I'm just wore out and don't have any energy to um play," Megan whispered.

"I'm sorry honey, we should have kept a better eye on you. All I wanted was for you to relax, you've been so tense since..." Charlie trailed off.

Megan nodded, all she wanted right now was to go back to the house and cuddle with her two favorite people.

~

A few days passed and today was the day that Kevin and Richard were going to come to visit. Megan was having an early lunch date with Ashley, since they hadn't seen each other much lately. Lucas's phone buzzed as he and Charlie wrapped up their shower together. He opened it to find a text from Kevin. They would be there in about half an hour.

"You know, half an hour is plenty of time to fool around," Charlie purred as she wrapped her arms around Lucas's waist from behind.

"Kitten, I don't want to keep them waiting for us, and we just did it in the shower," Lucas chuckled.

"Fine, suit yourself," Charlie said with a smirk.

She let her hands drop, "accidentally" brushing his cock with her hand. He groaned and turned to face her. She put on an innocent look and turned around before dropping her towel. She swayed her hips as she walked into the closet. Lucas groaned and ran a hand over his face. Charlie would pay for that later.