Chapter Forty Six : Teasing

Lucas took Megan's hand and led her to the bedroom where Charlie was still fast asleep. He put a finger to his lips, signaling Megan to be quiet. Megan nodded and followed Lucas into the bathroom. Lucas gently closed the door before bringing his lips down on Megan's. Megan's eyes widened slightly before closing as her hands roamed his body. Her fingers moved across his skin, wanting to memorize the feeling of him. Lucas began pulling off her clothes and in return she pulled off his. He picked her up and lifted her onto the counter. He kissed up and down her neck, earning soft, gentle moans.

"Shhh. We don't  want to wake up Charlie or disturb or guests, now do we?"he whispered in her ear.

Megan bit her lip and nodded. Lucas smirked and pulled her ass to the edge of the counter before getting on his knees. He looked up at her as he began sliding his fingers through her wetness. Her insides clenched in anticipation and she bit her lip harder, determined to keep in the sounds.

"You're lucky Charlie isnt awake or you'd be getting punished right now," he chuckled darkly.

"I-I'm sorry for earlier." She whispered.

"Your apology will be accepted by Charlie after your punishment," he told her firmly.

She nodded and bucked her hips slightly off the counter, asking for more. Lucas chuckled and sunk two fingers inside of her slowly. Megan gripped the counter and struggled to remain quiet as Lucas wrapped his mouth around her clit and began moving his fingers around inside of her. Megan thrusted her hips against his face, desperate for more. Lucas pulled away with a smirk.

"Such a needy little slut. Get down and turn around," he demanded.

Megan quickly did as told. She was now facing the large mirror that went from the counter almost to the ceiling. She saw herself with a look of lust in her eyes. She also saw Lucas standing behind her. He grabbed her throat from behind and kissed her head. He bent her over the counter and grabbed hold of her hair, pulling on it so she would stay looking at herself.

"I want you to watch me fuck you. I want you to watch your gorgeous face as I go inside your wet pussy that's just begging for my dick," he whispered hotly in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. 

She did as told and watched her face intently while he took his sweet time. He slid his dick through her wetness, not going in. He stuck just the tip in before pulling it back out and teasing her clit with it. Just as she opened her mouth to beg, he slammed inside of her, causing her to let out a loud moan before slapping a hand over her mouth. She saw how her eyes began rolling back in her head and the the arch her back made when his delicious cock slid in her.

"Such a pretty whore you are for me. Such a good little slut, taking my cock. Do you like this? Do you like watching yourself while I fuck you?" He asked while looking her in the eyes through the mirror, sliding in and out of her.

"Yes," she moaned out.

All of a sudden he stopped. He let go of her and pulled out. Megan whined and looked at him in confusion. "Why... why did you stop?" She panted out.

"Did you think you'd get to cum while you're due for a punishment? Maybe I would have let you, but you keep forgetting a word. Master. Now, come here and let's take a shower together." Lucas said with a teasing smirk.