Chapter Thirty Nine : The Ruckus

Megan's face went pale as she spun around to come face to face with a stranger. The man smirked at her. He took her by her wrist and started dragging her to the Torture Chamber. She pulled and pulled against him but he was too strong for her. The Saddlers hadn't put the "Taken" bracelet on her tonight.

People chuckled as they saw the man dragging Megan, figuring that she was misbehaving and in for a punishment. Megan finally kicked the back of the man's knee and he faltered, losing his grip. A couple people laughed.

"Can't control your sub?" A man chuckled.

The stranger turned beet red in anger. Megan slowly backed away. A crowd was slowly beginning to form. No one seemed to notice what was wrong. The doms simply waited to see her punishment and the subs looked at her with pity. Lucas and Charlie noticed people gathering around two people.

"Oh, I bet a sub is causing a ruckus. I'm glad Megan isn't like that," Charlie said.

"It can be fun sometimes. Wanna watch?" Lucas asked to which Charlie chuckled and nodded.

"Please, I'm sorry!" Megan pleaded.

Charlie and Lucas heard her desperate voice. Their eyes widened and they began trying to fight through the crowd.

"You'll be sorry alright," the man chuckled darkly as he took off his belt.

The man reared his arm back just as Megan said the word.

"Disco!" She shrieked.

The man didn't stop. He brought down the belt, but it didn't land on Megan. It landed on Gregorio's back. People gasped. They couldn't believe the man was going to ignore a safe word, breaking the biggest rule of the club, which was consent. He hissed in pain before turning around to face the man. The man's face was pale. Gregorio was fuming. He grabbed the belt and yanked it away.

Megan had dropped to her knees in the middle of her pleading. Lucas and Charlie finally made their way to her. Charlie crouched next to Megan and pulled her into a hug. Megan hadn't even noticed she was crying until Charlie wiped away a tear. Charlie glared at the man. Lucas took one look at his girls and then rage coursed through his veins. He started storming over to the man. He reared back his fist but Gregorio took hold of his arm.

"Someone get a club monitor," Gregorio all but growled.

A few minutes later, two club monitors came over. They talked to Megan and Gregorio as well as the stranger, Thomas. They told him he had to leave to which Thomas grew bright red and began protesting and saying that "the bitch wanted it, you should have seen the way she was dancing with me!" Lucas was seething with anger and Gregorio had to hold him back. The monitors tried calming Thomas down then one texted Liam. The three of them physically escorted Thomas out of the building.