Chapter Three : A Night Out

Charlie ^^^

Charlie was furious. Even if this girl wasn't hers, no one should talk to her with such disrespect. She was about to march over to him and sock him in the nose and make it look even worse. Her fists clenched and she took one step before Lucas grabbed her wrist.

"Let's just watch and if she needs our help, you can step in," he whispered, side eyeing the man and wanting to rip his jugular out.

Megan's eyes went wide and she almost didn't believe what she had heard. She felt extremely uncomfortable. The man only smirked at that and turned and walked away. She watched him walk away, uncertain of what to do. Lucas released Charlie's wrist. Charlie immediately walked over to Megan.

"Are you alright..." She paused and looked at the girl's name tag. "Megan?"

Megan looked up and her jaw about dropped. This woman was the definition of stunning. She had her makeup done lightly in a natural look. Her hair had been straightened and reached the top of her chest. She was wearing a dress that complimented her curves perfectly and even without the heels, she would have been quite a bit taller than Megan.

"Y-yes ma'am," she stuttered from her nerves that both Charlie and that man had given her.

"You need to tell a superior what happened," she told her firmly, like she was already looking after her.

Megan's eyes widened slightly at the firmness and finality in her voice and nodded. She glanced behind her and her eyes widened even more when she saw the man from the other day. Lucas smiled and wave. Charlie noticed her staring and turned to Lucas with a smile. This brought heat to Megan's cheeks. Of course they were both taken and of course they were with each other, no one who looks like them would be single. And even if they were they never would have went for a girl like Megan. Megan snapped out of it and thanked Charlie before scurrying off to find Heather, her manager. Charlie chuckled and kissed Lucas gently.

"I think she'll be perfect," she said, giddy.

They quickly finished their shopping and went to the checkout. They spotted Megan talking to the manager. Megan glanced over at them and gave them a shy smile. Charlie winked at her and Lucas smirked at Charlie. Megan's cheeks tinted themselves pink every so slightly.

Megan's day went on with her being slightly shaken up, but she did end up finishing frozen early so she got to leave once she was done. When she got back to her shared apartment, her roommate, Ashley, was getting ready for her night out. It was Saturday, so she was going to the club. This was no ordinary club, it was a... special club. It was a kinky club.

Megan had been with guys before and she had done things with them. Nothing that wasn't "vanilla" as her roommate would call it. Megan saw her dressed up in a white silky shirt that sat low on her chest. It wasn't tight but you could still see her pierced nipples through her shirt. Her white skirt ended mid thigh and had a slit in the right leg. She did her makeup, making sure to go heavy on the mascara and adding eyeliner, which she usually didn't wear:

"Hey! How was work?" She asked, applying makeup to her lashes.

"It was... ok," she said after a moment, it had been ok thanks to the attractive couple that ran through her mind all day.

"So have you given any thought about coming with me tonight?" Ashley asked hopefully

"I-I don't know. I'm not really into that stuff..." she trailed off, it was partially true, she had never experienced it but she had wanted to.

"Don't knock it till you try it. Please? Just this once and then I won't ask again," Ashley said, looking at her through her vanity mirror and pulling puppy eyes.

"I guess," she hugged, throwing her hands in the air.