Chapter Twenty Three : The Private Room Part Two

Megan gasped and moaned quietly before slapping a hand over her mouth. Lucas stopped what he was doing and grabbed hold of Megan's wrist. He pulled it away from her mouth and shook his head. Megan nodded shyly in understanding. He returned to the area between her legs and watched her face as he used his fingers to play with her wetness. She squirmed, trying her best to stay quiet. Charlie was kissing her inner thigh, open mouthed kisses. Lucas slowly sunk two fingers inside of Megan causing her to clamp her hand over her mouth again.

"Tsk tsk. Stupid slut can't follow simple instructions," Lucas said, shaking his head.

"Sorry master," Megan said as she quickly pulled her hand away from her mouth.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it," he told her with a smirk. "Take off your shirt."

He moved out from between her legs and gestured for Charlie to continue. Charlie smiled wickedly before sinking a finger inside of Megan. Megan bit her lip as she took off her shirt, making both Lucas and Charlie's eyes light up. Lucas got up and grabbed a silver and black chest from beneath the bed. He got out black leather restraints with pink fur on the inside. Megan looked at him anxiously. Was she ready to trust these people with total control over her body?

"What's your safe word?" He asked as he walked to the head board, looking in her eyes.

"Potato," she whispered after a moment.

"Good girl," he purred, sending shivers all the way down to her core where Charlie was tracing small light circles on her clit.

He reached for her arm and she quickly crossed them over her chest. He raised an eyebrow gestured for her to put her hand in his. She closed her eyes for a moment to calm herself down. She nodded more to herself than him and placed her hand in his. He smiled, he was so proud of how brave she was being. He took her wrist and strapped it into the restraint then attached it to the post of the bed. Then he did the same with the other hand. Megan's breast bounced with each hard thump of her heart. She couldn't tell if her heart was going so fast in anticipation or anxiety or both.

 Lucas looked to her lips before kissing her gently. Charlie smirked before plunging her tongue inside of Megan. Megan gasped, pulling away from Lucas. He chuckled darkly and watched as she moaned softly and pulled at her restraints. Lucas kisses her neck and trailed his kisses down to her chest. He toyed with one nipple as his mouth sucked and bit her other breast. Megan gasped and arched her back. Lucas pulled away after a few moments. He retrieved something from the chest as Charlie pulled away. Megan whined at the loss of contact.

"Ladies first," Lucas told Charlie, handing her what he had pulled out of the chest.

Charlie chuckled before getting undressed. She moved between Megan's legs and spread them wide. Megan looked very confused until she felt something sliding through her wetness. Then Charlie eased her strap on inside of Megan's wet tight pussy.