Chapter Twenty Seven : The Stand Off

Megan wandered out of the private room and down the hall towards the main area of the club. She looked around but didn't see Lucas or Charlie. She decided to wander a little on her own. She had put back on the bracelet that said "taken" on it. Megan walked through the club and stopped a few times to watch a couple scenes. She was stopped by a familiar face.

"Back again?" Victoria asked her.

"Yeah," Megan said with a polite smile. "I never caught your name."

"It's Victoria, but you can call me mistress," she said with a wink.

"It's nice to officially meet you, I'm Megan," Megan told her.

"Well Megan, you would look very pretty on that spanking bench over there," Victoria purred.

"I would have to agree with you on that Tori,"came Lucas's voice as he wrapped an arm around Megan's shoulders.

Megan blushed profusely, both from the comment and Lucas's presence. Immediately, thoughts of the private room flooded Megan's mind.

"Ah, ah. I've had my eyes on this one since the first day she came to the club. She's mine Lucas," Victoria told Lucas.

"I don't think so," now Charlie spoke. "We've had our eyes on her before she even came here."

Megan blushed harder now that she was the center of attention and they seemed to be fighting over her.

"Well I was talking to her first, she's mine for the night," Victoria purred as she played with a tendril of Megan's hair.

"Oh really? Megan, why don't you tell Victoria what happened tonight?" Lucas said, his possessive eyes not leaving Victoria's challenging ones.

"We... went out to eat then came here...." Megan murmured, not wanting to voice what had happened in the private room.

"And then?" Charlie asked, pinching Megan's butt and making her jump slightly.

"We... watched Victoria's scene..." Megan whispered.

"And how did that make you feel?" Victoria asked, peering deep into Megan's eyes.

"I..." she trailed off.

"It's rude not to answer a dom, even if I'm not officially your dom," Victoria told her.

"It made me feel... needy..." Megan whispered.

"And we were lucky enough to take care of that need," Lucas told Victoria.

"Well next time you feel needy, I'd love to take care of that for you," Victoria told Megan while looking at Lucas.

Lucas clenched his jaw and held Megan a little tighter. He wanted to tell Victoria to piss off and that Megan was his and Charlie's and no one else's. But he couldn't. Megan wasn't officially theirs... yet. Lucas and Victoria had a stare down for a few moments before Victoria took Megan's hand and kissed the back of it before leaving.

"God that woman gets on my nerves," Lucas muttered to himself.

"Don't let her get to you," Charlie told him, she wasn't nearly as possessive as him.

"It's getting late, we should probably get you home," Lucas told Megan who dimmed a little bit.

"Oh, right," Megan said.

She was sad the evening was ending, even though it was pretty late. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself, even before she came to the club and before they went into the back and... did things. She had to admit that she had strong feelings for both of them that were more than just sexual. But she wouldn't let herself dwell on the thought too long, after all she was just a plaything to them... right?