Chapter Six : The Couple

Charlie nearly leaped for joy when she saw that Victoria left Megan alone. She took Lucas by the hand and led him towards the bar. Lucas quickly apologized and excused himself from the man he was talking to as his wife tugged him away. Megan hadn't spotted the two yet as she was lost in thought.

"Megan? Is that you?" Charlie had to keep herself from squealing.

Megan snapped out of it and she looked up at the woman. Charlie was wearing skin tight black jeans with rips in them. Her cropped shirt was black with sleeves that reached a little past her elbows. She was wearing different black heels than earlier, these ones looked more comfortable and weren't as tall.

Then Megan looked to Lucas. He was wearing black jeans that were very tight, outlining his... package nicely. He was wearing black dress shoes. And his shirt sent Megan's cheeks ablaze. It was a long sleeved black button up that clung to him very well. His sleeves were rolled up just a little past his elbows and the top of his shirt was unbuttoned, showing off his pecs and chest hair that Megan just wanted to run her fingers through.

"H-hello again ma'am," Megan said shyly, caught off guard.

Charlie smiled at her, she would have preferred mistress but ma'am would do for now. "I've never seen you here before."

"Oh, yeah this is my first time. My friend dragged me along," she said sheepishly.

"Well, what do you think so far?" Lucas asked as Charlie took a seat next to Megan and Lucas wrapped his arms around his wife's waist from behind.

"It's.... very different from what I'm used to," Megan admitted.

"And what are you used to?" Lucas asked, his eyes dark.

"I..." Megan trailed off, was he really asking about her sex life?

"He's only teasing," Charlie reassured the girl. "Would you like to come with us?"

Megan's eyes widened, what did that even mean? In this place you couldn't be too sure. Did she mean come or... cum. Did she want Megan to just follow them around? She thought for a moment, that would be ok. Disco. Plus she kinda knew these people. Then she thought about having to see them again at work and she bit her lip, which make both Lucas and Charlie want her right then and there.

"Don't worry, we're just going to watch a lesson that one of the club leaders is going to give. It's taking place in one of the med rooms," Lucas told Megan who let out a breath of relief mixed with disappointment, had she wanted more?

Megan smiled politely and nodded. Charlie took her hand and led her away from the bar and to Roleplay Road. There were a few people standing there, waiting for the lesson to begin. Lucas made small chit chat with some of the other doms. Charlie was still holding onto Megan's hand which felt strangely... right to Megan.

A man, dressed similar to Lucas, went into the med room. He was followed by a girl who seemed very determined but at the same time seemed very nervous. She was dressed in a golden bra and black capris leggings. The man, who Charlie had identified as Master Daniel, pulled the girl to him and kissed her hard. Megan's eyes widened. How could she watch something that seemed so... personal?

The man kissed down the blonde's neck and bit and sucked on it, earning gasps and a few little moans. He turned her around and brushed the hair off one shoulder. Master Daniel kissed down to her shoulder and then down her back until he was on his knees, kissing right above her pants. He took her ass in both hands and groped them, causing the girl, Bea, to gasp and bit her lip. Then he stood up and began to speak to the crowd.