Chapter Thirty Six : Security

The Saddler's windows had rocks through them and their living room was trashed. That seemed to be the only thing that was torn up. Carmen had told them and the police that as she pulled up, the criminals must have heard her car and rushed out of the house. She saw them drive away but didn't get a good look at them. She gave a description of their car and told them there was two of them. The cops took the rocks that had shattered their windows to try and get a fingerprint off them.

Megan now knew that the reason her apartment was trashed was because of her relationship with the Saddlers. She wanted to cry, but resisted the urge. Charlie took Megan to the garden as Lucas talked to Carmen.

"Pick some flowers. We still want to give your grandmother a gift," Charlie said with a smile.

~

After the three had gotten back from the cemetery, Carmen had already cleaned up most of the mess. Lucas and Charlie laid flowers on Kathryn Houston's grave. They talked to her and thanked her for raising Megan and taking care of her. Then they told her that they would take care of her now, which made Megan cry.

Charlie and Lucas took Megan up to their room. Lucas gave her one of his shirts to change into. Megan thanked them and excused herself to the bathroom to change. Lucas did make a remark about "missing a show"which set her cheeks ablaze but didn't stop her. When she stepped out of the bathroom, both Lucas and Charlie wanted her right then and there. Megan was wearing a white t shirt that went to mid thigh. She obviously didn't have a bra on, they could see her hard nipples through her shirt.

Megan blushed and told them to "snap out of it" with a giggle. They did... eventually. They knew what she needed right now was some TLC not sex. Charlie told her that she could sleep with them in their bed tonight. Megan protested at first but Charlie put her foot down and told her after today they just wanted to know she would be safe. They all crawled into bed and Charlie put on a movie while she cuddled with Megan. Lucas pulled out his laptop and messaged an old friend.

Kevin had been Lucas's roommate in college. Lucas had actually introduced Kevin to the BDSM world, it made Lucas actually have someone to talk to about things like that. After college, they tried to keep in touch but drifted apart for a couple reasons. One being that Lucas lived his life in the public eye, while Kevin preferred a private and quiet life. Two... well that was more complicated. Kevin always had this aura around him that Lucas almost couldn't describe. It was all but dangerous and menacing. Even when they were close friends, Lucas couldn't help but be the slightest afraid of Kevin.

It had been a while since he emailed Kevin. He invited him and his husband to dinner with Lucas and Charlie. Though he did want to catch up, Kevin was also in the security business. Lucas knew he would be the best option for protecting both his home and Megan's apartment.

Kevin gladly accepted. He told Lucas he'd have to take care of a few things first before they could leave town. Lucas was both excited and nervous to meet up with his old friend. But surely whatever happened would be worth it as long as the two women he loved were ok.