Medusa X Male Eclipsor Reader Part 2

Gif not mine. Its by some Stick War fan on Tumblr.

Btw, this was inspired by my oc, Commander Kai. A high ranking Eclipsor that is third in command in the Chaos Empire.

Anyways, enjoy.

Your POV

I started screaming as I slowly lost control of my wings. I tried to keep in the air. I did not want to go back to them! Never!

However, I failed and ended up crash landing. But I made sure to land as far away from them as possible.

Only for me to land in the trees. It slowed my fall but I still fell. I started to have a hard time breathing but I tried to get up.

Soon, I heard footsteps approaching. As expected, I glanced to see Medusa and Marrowkai. I glared at them but I started getting weaker.

I soon blacked out.

Medusa POV

Wait, is he dead? Did I kill him? I kicked his head a few times. When he wasn't responding, I sighed.

"Marrowkai, take him back. We can't let him die." I commanded the skeleton mage. He nodded and started dragging the Eclipsor back to Chaos.

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I find myself in a room that looked like a prison cell. Am I dead?

"So, you're finally awake?" A voice startled me. I see Medusa standing there. I immediately panicked and moved to the far side of the room.

"Am I dead? Where am I? Am I in h***?" I started asking. "If I did anything wrong, I admit all my mistakes."

I thought that Im dead and Im in the afterlife already. But why does this demon look a lot like Medusa?

"You're not dead, fool." Medusa said. "We forced a Meric prisoner to heal you."

Oh. Wait, Im alive. I started realizing how dumb I was. Of course, I ain't dead. Medusa wants to kill me herself.

"So you gonna end me now or-" I asked. But Medusa gave me a confused look. "Why would I do that?" She questioned.

"Ehh, cuz I failed the mission?" I was confused. Shouldn't she be killing me right now?

Medusa shook her head. "I was only scaring you so that you could do something useful for once." She said.

"Wait, so you threatened to kill me just because you wanted to get me to do better?" I asked. Medusa nodded.

"Yes. But I would never actually kill you." She stated. "But you still need to learn so Im keeping you locked up in here."

I nodded. At least I get to live. "Ok. Thanks." I said as I watched her start to leave. But she faced me first.

"Tell anyone about this, I will leave you in the cell with the angry Crawler." Medusa told me sternly. I shrugged.

"Yeah sure." I replied. Medusa then left me in the prison cell. I flapped my wings a bit and scratched behind my ears.

I then got bored and decided to sleep. This time, I felt sure that Medusa won't kill me.