Drunk Xiphos x Meric Reader

Originally going to be a Drunk Cyrus x Reader but I was like, "He's too young to get drunk" so I made this a Drunk Xiphos x Reader.

Also, Merics are female.

Xiphos POV

I was at the bar with my Swordwrath friends. We had some free time after a battle so I decided to bring my friends here.

After hours of drinking and hanging out, we decided to head back home since it was late.

My friends went home on their own but I was waiting for my girlfriend to walk with me because she said I might do bad or dangerous things since I was drunk.

And to be honest, I think she's right because my head feels hazy and I can't get my thoughts straight.

Your POV

I was walking to the bar that Xiphos was in. I tried to convince him not to get drunk but he didn't listen. So the least I could do was walk home with him.

I soon saw my boyfriend standing outside the bar. I sighed as I noticed that he was drunk. I walked over to him.

"Xiphos, lets go." I said as I stood beside him and held his arm. He looked at me weirdly. "Heyyy Y/N. Gee, you look lovely this evening." He commented.

I blush at his compliment but started leading Xiphos back to his castle. Xiphos would stumble while he walked but I held his hand to help him balance.

"Y/N, did I ever tell you that your hair smells like flowers?" Xiphos told me. I chuckled. "Yeah, because I keep a lot of flowers in my room." I replied.

"Y/N, your eyes are like the eyes of the Archidon with the greatest aim." He complimented again. I smile at my boyfriend. "Lets just get home." I said.

Xiphos was still drunk so he continued complimenting and flirting with me the whole journey back to his castle. I wonder how much he drank back at the bar.

After we finally reached the castle, I look at Xiphos who looked tired. "See you tomorrow, Xiphy." I hugged Xiphos, who was still drunk, but he hugged back anyway.

"Yeah, see ya tomorrow." He said as he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a kiss. I kiss back but I pull away quickly because his lips tasted like beer.

I then say good night to Xiphos and start walking back to the Magikill territory. All the while, Xiphos was admiring me from the distance.