Atreyos x Prince of the Chaos Empire Reader

Requested by SaberSimpForLife.

The personaloty of the reader is based off some kid in a comic series I read.

Also, slight lemon bc I think you asked for a lemon oneshot before but I rejected it.

Atreyos POV

"KEEP SEARCHING! DON'T STOP UNTIL EVERY CELL AND ROOM HAS BEEN CLEARED! WE NEED TO FIND XIPHOS!" I shouted as my team of Speartons nodded and went to fulfil my command.

Xiphos is too foolish and bold for his own good. He thought he could assassinate Medusa on his own but instead, he got captured.

Now, I need to get him back. I don't care if that cursed Gorgon appears and petrifies me. I just need to get my brother back.

Thankfully, I didn't run into any other guards aside from the ones at the gates of the Chaos castle, making it easier for me to check each room.

But after half an hour of searching, I couldn't find him. I tried not to lose hope and continued to check the rooms until I reached the last one.

"Please be in here." I told myself. I opened the door and saw that the room appeared to be a child's room, possibly Medusa's kid.

I entered and looked around to get any clues about where Xiphos could be. But it was of no use.

Suddenly, I felt water spray me from behind my helmet. It was followed by a giggle as I growled and turned around.

There was a kid about 17 or 18 years old and he was holding a spray bottle. He looked a bit like Medusa except his eyes were white.

"WHY YOU-" "Haha, you look so funny." The kid was laughing at me. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!" I threatened as I got out my dagger.

"My mom is the queen of the Chaos Empire!" The kid said proudly. "I don't care. She's not even here right now." I scoffed.

"She will petrify you and break you into a thousand pieces." The kid continued to try to scare me. "Eh, whatever." I replied as I searched the objects around the kid's room.

"PUT THAT BOX DOWN!" He yelled as I held up a box from under his bed. "No, I have to search this room to get hints on where Xiphos could be." I told him.

"My mom is-" "I don't care about your mom. I never even knew Medusa had a son." I growled at the kid as I emptied the box.

"I will call for my guards if you don't stop now, Spearton." He said angrily. "Just shut up, will you?" I responded.

The box was just full of knives. I sighed as I throw it aside and try to think despite the kid rambling about how his mom will have me executed. Medusa must really be spoiling her son.

Suddenly, I heard the kid scream. "GUARDS!! THERE'S A FUNNY SPEARTON WITH A RED CAPE TERRORIZING AND HARRASING ME!!"

I immediately ran to the spoiled kid, grabbed him from behind, covered his mouth, and got my dagger close to his neck.

"If you don't shut up, I will slit your throat." I said to scare the kid. But the kid glared at me and bit my hand.

I let go of him and he started screaming again. If he continues, some guards might check to see what the commotion is about.

"Ugh, fine kid, I'll stop terrorizing you or something." I sighed to try and get the kid to be quiet. The kid stopped and looked at me.

"Good, now say you're sorry." He smirked at me. I glared at him but I did as he said. "Im sorry." I muttered as the kid smiled.

"This was a waste of time." I said as I was about to leave the room. "Atleast the guards didn't come when this fool started shouting."

"You're a lot like that dumb prisoner my mom captured. He has this blue cape and he was also trying to scare me." The kid told me.

Wait, does this kid know something about Xiphos? I stopped and face the kid, who was now lying on his bed.

"Do you happen to know where that prisoner is?" I asked. The kid then gave me a mischeivous smirk.

"Weeeelllll, yes, I play with him when Petra doesn't want to play with me." He answered. "Can you tell me where he is?" I questioned.

"Hmm, ok. But you gotta do something for me." The kid said as he licked his lips. I groaned. "And what might that be?" I asked, though I knew what he had in mind.

"Kiss me." He said as he pointed at his cheek. I sighed as I make sure that no one is outside before walking over to the Gorgon child and giving him what he asked for.

"There, now tell me where the prisoner is." I demanded as I pull away from the kiss. "Hmm, maybe just one more little request~" The kid smirked.

I knew what he wanted but I felt like I was going to regret doing it. "No, just tell me-" "Aww, c'mon, please. I'll even give ya the keys to his cell." The kid pouted.

I sighed. "Ugh, Im going to regret this." I said as I went over to the kid who was lying in his bed. "Do not tell anyone about this." I told him.

Timeskip cuz you know I can't do these kind of stuff yet

I finished up the business with the kid, who was panting on the bed. "Alright, the-" "The dumb prisoner is in the hidden cell. Feel around the wall at the back of the throne for a handle."

"When you find the handle and open the door, walk across the corridor and you'll find a cell in the end. The key's in that jar over there." The kid explained.

I look to where the kid pointed and got the key. I smile as I leave to find my brother. "Hope to see you again~" The kid said.

I ignore him and proceed to follow his directions to find my brother.