Atreyos x Male Flirty Golden Spearton Reader Part 2

Requested by ThunderGay7.

Your POV

After the day I kissed Atreyos, Kytchu and Xiphos won't stop bothering me about it. They always bring it up and make me embarrased.

Apparently, King Zarek saw the whole scene and Im pretty sure he doesn't know how to move on so he's been trying to keep me away from Atreyos.

Zarek tasked me with being Thera's bodyguard, since Thera spends most of her time travelling in the Magikill territory these days.

Its been 2 weeks since I last seen the Spearton leader. I really miss him and it shows. I can't do my job properly because Atreyos was all that was in my head.

"Y/N, you ok?" I suddenly came back to reality and saw Thera snapping her fingers in front of my face. "You've been acting like this for 2 weeks."

"Its- its just that I miss someone." I replied as I continued daydreaming about Atreyos. "I haven't seen him since the day we kissed."

"Atreyos? You've been thinking about my brother the whole time?" Thera asked. "Then why don't you get a day off and hang out with him?"

"Because King Zarek seems to be against our relaitionship and has a way of keeping us apart." I groaned.

"Father? What are you talking about? He's not against you and Atreyos liking each other." Thera responded. "He's actually been helping Atreyos with-"

"Helping him with what?" What Thera said caught my attention. "Uhh, I think I've said too much-" Thera said.

"Wait, what's Zarek helping Atreyos with?" I asked again. "Um, he- uhh, actually, I need to go." Thera stuttered as she left me.

I was left with confusion and wanting to see Atreyos even more. I missed his dark black eyes and his low voice.

"Thats it. Im going back to the castle first thing tomorrow and no one's stopping me." I told myself as I picked up my golden shield and spear and started to get ready.

The next day, I left a note for Thera that said I would be gone. But Im sure that by the time she reads it, I'll be long gone.

I travelled on my own back to the Order castle. I snuck in because I wanted to surprise everyone.

When I got inside, I tried looking for Atreyos. I did my best to make sure that I didn't bump into anyone.

But despite my efforts, when I turned a corner, I collided with a familiar Spearton with a red cape.

"Ugh, what- WAIT, Y/N?!" Atreyos said as he realized who I was. "Atreyos?!" I exclaimed. "Oh thank the Spears, I missed you."

We then hugged for a while until I saw that someone was with Atreyos. "Oh, um, King Zarek, uhh-" I stammered as I broke the hug and immediately bowed before the king of the Order Empire.

"I know what you're thinking but its not what it looks like." I tried to explain. But by the look of Zarek's face, he knew I was just trying to make an excuse.

"Didn't I tell you to guard Thera?" Zarek asked. "Uhh, yea-" "Then why aren't you with her right now?" "Cuz I- um, came back to... say hi?"

It was the worst possible excuse and I knew the king was not convinced. "Well, maybe I can let it slide this one time." Zarek told me. "Because I was actually hoping you would come."

"Huh?" I questioned. The king nodded. "My son has missed you during your absence." He replied. "And he has something he would like to ask."

Atreyos looked at his father in shock and rapidly started shaking his head. But Zarek rolled his eyes and whispered something to Atreyos.

He then nudged Atreyos. Atreyos sighed and faced me again. "Y/N, since I like you, er, love you, I was wondering if we could, you know-"

The Spearton looked at his father who was giving him a thumbs up. "-Would you like to go out on a date in Pertland?" Atreyos asked me.

Oh, so thats what Zarek was trying to help Atreyos with: how to impress me. "Sure, daddy's boy. I'll go out with you." I smiled at Atreyos.

He blushed at what I called him and looked at Zarek, who was signalling him something.

"Atreyos, you ok-" But before I could say anything, Atreyos grabbed me by my shoulders and kissed me quickly.

When he pulled away, both of us were blushing. "Alright, so, are you good tomorrow night?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yea sure. Just tell me whenever you're ready." I winked at him before walking away.

While I was walking away, I chuckled as I heard King Zarek congratulating his son.

I can't wait for tomorrow night.

Idk if the reader is still being completely flirty but its fine.

Also, sorry if this was kinda late.