Hyperdrive x Female Swordwrath Reader

Requested by eighttoedsloth123.

Also, I really like Hyperdrive's lore. One of the coolest oc lores I've received tbh.

Your POV

"Y/N, are you absolutely positive that you want to be the one to explore the ruins? After all, its way deep-"

"No, its fine, I can do it." I replied to one of my colleagues as I prepared myself to go down to the deep sea.

Underwater ruins have been recently discovered. My team was assigned to check it out and learn more about it.

"Here, Y/N, take this." The Magikill in our group handed me a potion. "It should help you breathe underwater and stay there longer."

"Ok, how long would I have?" I asked. "About 2 to 3 hours at least." The Magikill replied.

"Alright." I said as I face the deep ocean in front of me. I tightened the rope around my waist one last time before drinking the potion and jumping into the water.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the ruins. It looked exactly how it was described from a sky view.

Once I was able to reach the seafloor, I walked around the underwater ruins and took note of anything interesting.

The ruins seem to once be a temple. As I swim further through the ruins, I look at each structure carefully and try to learn more about what the ruins used to be.

But something caught my eye. I went left and found a statue of someone wearing hexagon-formed armour. "This must be who the temple was built for." I thought.

I stood in front of the statue for a while until I noticed something. "Why does it look like something is missing from its chest?"

I look around for anything that could possibly fill the empty space. After a 3 minute search, I found a hexagon on the ground.

"Must have fallen off after all those years." I said to myself as I grabbed it and swam back to the odd statue. I then carefully placed the hexagon back in the statue's chest.

"Much better. Now, to get back to-" But before I could swim away, I heard a cracking sound.

I instantly face the statue again and freeze when I see it moving. When I recovered from my shock, I swam behind one of the ruins' pillars.

"What did I do? What did I do?!" I panic as I hear groaning sounds from the statue. But I was too scared to look.

However, my curiousity got the best of me and I peek at the statue. But no statue stood there. Only someone who wore dark blue armour.

I was confused but that was the least of my problems. The person stretched a bit before looking around. When he saw me, I hid behind the pillar again.

"I know you're there. Come out and show yourself." He demanded. I hesitated at first but then he said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

I shyly peek at him again and went a bit closer. "Were you the one who awakened me?" He asked.

"I- y-yes." I nervously replied. The person nodded. "The people... are they safe?" "Huh?" "The ones I saved during the flood." "Flood?"

"Wait, how long has it been?" "Um, I don't know but this sea has been in Inamorta longer than anyone can remember- so maybe thousands of years."

"Thousands?! I've been a statue for thousands of years?!" He exclaimed. "Seems like it." I said.

We chatted for a bit and I explained to the guy all that has changed since his time. He in turn explained to me how things were thousands of years before.

With all our talking, I didn't notice time slip by. "Oh heck, I forgot I only have 2 or 3 hours to stay underwater and we've been talking for an hour and a half! I should get going." I told the person.

But before I went, I looked at him again. "Almost forgot, what's your name?" I asked. "Hyperdrive." The guy answered with a warm smile.

"Hope to see ya again, Hyperdrive!" I waved as I quickly swam to the surface. Maybe I will see him again when I go for another dive.

He seems to be a really cool and nice guy based on what he told me. I really do want to see him again.

My thoughts were all about him as I continued swimming back to my colleagues.