Yandere Cyrus x Female Reader Part 2

Hello readers. I got a lot of writer's block but I pushed through. Term Exams were banned by my government (kids cheating due to online learning).

But they were replaced by a ton of projects. Honestly, they're just as hard as exams and I went through 2 weeks of that.

Anyways, enjoy the story.

Regular POV

You woke up in what seemed to be a basement. You also found that you were tied to a chair. Your injured hand was thankfully bandaged.

You sighed as you tried to look for a way out. You tried to break through the ropes but failed.

"You really think I would make it easy?" You heard a voice. You look to see Cyrus standing in front of you.

You growled and looked away. He sighed. "You know, you are stuck with me. Why still try to ignore?" He patted your head.

You wished you could shove his hand away. But you were tied up at the moment.

Cyrus left you in the basement. You still tried to break the rope. Where did he even get this?

Surprisingly, you found a knife lying around. It was about 2m away from you but it was still there.

You then tried to get it without making too much noise. You reached your foot out to try and get it closer to you.

But it didn't really work. You gave up and just accepted your fate. You waited for Cyrus to come back.

He did. He was hiding something behind him. You were too mad at him to ask.

"Wanna see what I have?" He said. You glared at him in reply. "I'll take it as a yes." He then handed you a box.

"This better not be an engagement ring." You snarled. Cyrus shook his head. "Trust me, its not." He replied.

"You do realize Im tied up and can't use my hands right?" You told him. Cyrus shrugged. "Fine, I'll open it myself." He stated.

He did and inside the box were a pair of red shades. It looked pretty similar to the ones Cruise wears.

"Its a little gift for you so that you're not sad in here." Cyrus smiled as he put the shades on you.

You slightly blushed but he didn't notice. "Where did you get this?" You asked.

Cyrus chuckled darkly. "Oh, I just found it when I was getting rid of his corpse." He said.

You froze. "TAKE IT OFF!" You shouted. But Cyrus only laughed. "Nahh. It looks better on you anyway." He said.

You still felt disgusted that you're literally wearing something that came from a dead person.

But Cyrus grabbed your neck and made you face him. "Its alright, Y/N. He's dead now and we're together. Thats all that matters." He said before kissing you.

You resisted but gave in after a while. You had no other choice anyway. You're stuck here now...

...forever.