Kytchu x Male Swordwrath Reader

Requested by @FranciscaParone

Regular POV

You were currently sitting in a prison cell, awaiting trial. While waiting, you were silently humming to yourself calmly.

While trying to assasinate Princess Kytchu, Princess Shade got to you before you could do a jump sword on the Archidon.

Shade tackled you and held you down long enough for Atreyos and some guards to come and arrest you.

So now you were in a cell and waiting for your possible execution. You didn't care though, as you were raised knowing that death was a normal thing in everyday life.

Then, you heard someone walk into the prison. You looked up and saw a familiar Archidon with a beautifully carved golden helmet and pine green cape.

You stood with your back against the wall while Kytchu looked at you. You refused to say anything and just looked back down at the shackles on your feet.

"So, nothing to say after your failed mission?" Kytchu asked. You stayed silent. Kytchu sighed. "I just want to ask questions." She said.

You still refused to speak. "Questions that could stop you from being impaled by a spear at the execution." Kytchu added.

"Ehh." You shrugged as you face the Archidon leader with an emotionless look. Kytchu growled. "If you don't start talking, you could die if you are proven guilty." She said.

"So? My family is dead, my friends are traitors, and my nation is busy fighting for lost freedom. Who cares?" You shrug.

"I do. Im really against killing prisoners during executions so Im trying to help you get out of it." Kytchu responded.

You roll you eyes and look down again. Kytchu was about to leave until she looked at you and said, "I know you didn't want to do it."

You look at her. "Pffft, how would you know?" You asked. "Because most assasinations on a royal or high ranking person are desperate people trying to kill for money." Kytchu replied.

You stayed quiet but she was right. "So, I have one question to ask. Who told you to kill me?" Kytchu questioned.

You hesitate at first but sigh in defeat. "Dragoria." You mumbled. "Who?" Kytchu asked, obviously not hearing what you said.

"General Dragoria." You said louder. Kytchu looked at you with confusion. "And who is this?" She asked.

"Half Gorgon, half human. She's a Lava Spearton who's a silent mastermind trying to conquer Inamorta for herself.

"Dragoria is a feared leader and she was said to be so cruel that she would be willing to leave a soldier in a battlefield if he disappointed her." You explained.

"How do I know you aren't lying?" Kytchu asked. You laugh to yourself and show Kytchu a wound on your wrist.

"See this? Dragoria was really mad at me so she inflicted poison on me 'by accident'." You tell her.

Kytchu nodded. "Well, that explains everything. Hopefully everyone believes you." She said as she proceeded to walk away.

"Do you believe me?" You questioned. Kytchu looked at you. "Yes, I do." She replied. "Why?" You asked.

"Because I trust that you are being honest with me." Kytchu said before leaving you alone in the dreaded atmosphere of your cell.

Timeskip to the Trial

"Y/N, you are proven guilty for attempting to assasinate Princess Kytchu and lying to the royal family." The judge stated.

You tried to tell everyone what happened but nobody except Kytchu believed you. So the guards pulled you back to your cell one last time.

Kytchu was quickly at the other side of the iron bars. "Y/N, Im sorry. I-" "You tried your best." You interrupted her. "But its too late."

Kytchu sighed. "Don't get your hopes down. Maybe Spearos will have some mercy for you at the execution." Kytchu tried to comfort you.

But you thought otherwise. You knew Spearos would be more than happy to be the one to end your life at the execution. You sighed.

"Just leave me be." You look at Kytchu. "Ok. Please be fine." Kytchu said before sadly walking away. Did she actually care about me?

Pfft, no...

...

...

...

...fine, maybe a little bit I guess.

Timeskip to the execution (bc Im lazy rn)

You walked slowly, Kytchu by your side. "I can't believe you think this guy is innocent after he tried to kill you." Atreyos whispered to his sister.

"I can't believe you want to see him die." Kytchu replied. Kytchu then held your hand. "This is as far as I go." She said.

"Hey Kytchu." You told her. "Hm?" "Thanks." "For what?" "For believing and caring for me." You smile as you kissed Kytchu's cheek, making her blush.

Then, Atreyos muttered things to himself as he pushed you and escorted you to the execution room. All the while, Kytchu was processing what you just did.

Your POV

Spearos stood in front of me, smiling. The royal family, along with other leaders like Wrathnar, Archis, Lavish, Magis, Thera, and Icaron, were watching closely.

Kytchu wasn't anywhere in sight. She said she didn't want to see me die so she didn't go to my execution.

I look back at Spearos. "Don't worry. I'll make it hurt a lot." He said as he got his spear. I sighed as I stared at him straight in the eye.

Die with courage

Don't show fear

For Kytchu

A grey-blue blur was all I saw before my executor's spear hit my chest as I closed my eyes for the last time.