V x Magikill Reader

Requested by Joemama813.

Magikills are automatically male (y'all better not start joking about me having something against Magikills and Merics).

Your POV

I breathed in the fresh tropical air of the Elemental Island. I look around and observe the jungle around me.

"I can't believe such a wonderful place is unseen at this time of war." I told myself. "Well, better get started on my research."

I grabbed my staff, notebook, and pen before climbing down from the treehouse that I've been living in for 3 weeks.

Ever since I was tasked with doing research about the Elementals, I've been living in their island until I decide that my research is complete.

However, I assume this will only be the case after I stay here for 2 more months or even longer.

Do the Elementals know about it? Uh, no, probably not. Im trying to be discreet about living here because if the Elementals find out, Im sure they won't be happy.

Right now, I was on my way to study the exterior of their castle. I was a bit worried though since I was expecting a lot of guards.

I was wrong though. All I saw were some Chomplers snoozing since the sun was still beginning to rise.

"Good, then I can take a closer look at the statue." I said as I creeped up to their odd looking statue.

I got out my notebook and pen and started making a sketch of the Elementals' statue. I made sure to include every single detail.

I guess I was too focused on my drawing that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I didn't hear the footsteps that slowly neared me.

But I did hear a gasp. I looked up from what I was doing and saw an Earth Elemental looking at me.

"Is that... a human?!" He exclaimed. I looked around to see if he was the only one around.

"Uhm, yeah but-" I tried to say, but I was interrupted. "What are you doing in our island?" The Earth Elemental demanded.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. If I told the truth, I would be in SERIOUS trouble. But I wasn't really good at coming up with a lie.

So I did what any sensible person would do...

...I ran away.

"V! THERE'S A HUMAN!!" I heard the Earth Elemental call out before he began chasing me.

I clutched my notebook and ran as fast as I could to get away. I soon heard more people chasing me and started to worry.

I looked back just in time to see the Earth Elemental about to throw boulders at me and I managed to dodge it at the last second.

But soon, fire and lightning were being shot at me. I knew that I had to fight back or else I could get burned into a crisp.

"Lavitus elektosus!" I cried as I activated an Electric Wall. The Elementals chasing me poofed into thin air as they got shocked.

"That should deal with them." I reassured myself. "Now to get back to the treehouse-"

But then I heard fast footsteps from behind. When I looked back, I had a brief glance at a white figure just before it teleported.

I stopped running and looked around to be ready for whatever attack that the white guy was going to do.

However, I heard something teleport behind me and immediately shove me forward. I fell on the ground and dropped my staff and notebook.

The white guy then teleported in front of me and kicked my staff out of my reach. "What are you doing on my island, Magikill?" He growled.

Before I could reply, the white guy noticed my notebook, took it, and scrolled through the pages.

"Oh I see. You're doing research about us." He said. "Do you think you can just enter our island without permission? How long have you been here?"

When I didn't reply, the guy grabbed me by the neck. "ANSWER ME OR I'LL HAVE YOU EXECUTED!" He yelled.

"I-I've been here for 3 w-weeks." I stuttered. The guy growled. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. I nervously shook my head.

"My name is V. I am the leader of the Elementals and it is my duty to protect my empire from invaders like you." He explained.

"P-Please, I mean no harm. All I wanted was to learn more the Elemental Empire." I stammered.

V scoffed. "Then what? You're going to reveal our secrets and weaknesses to the world and use that knowledge to attack us?" He questioned.

"W-what? No. I-I just wanted to prove to the world that Elementals aren't dumb and weak." I replied.

V looked at me questioningly. "Hm, so you came here with good intentions and not as a spy?" He asked.

I rapidly nodded my head. "Soo, c-can you let go of me now?" I said. But V tightened his hold on my neck.

"You really think Im going to believe that easily? Im keeping you with me until Im sure you're not lying." He told me as he let go of me.

Instead, he snapped his fingers and a clone of him appeared. His clone pulled me to my feet and firmly held my hands behind my back.

"Don't try anything stupid or I'll cut you in half." V said as he turned around, picked up my staff, and started walking back to the castle.

The clone pushed me forward so I started walking not far behind V. I kept my head down as we walked but time to time, I nervously glanced at V and his clone.

V turned his head and looked at me. "Scared? Well you should be. You're at my mercy now and if you're trying to deceive me...

"I will end your life or make you suffer grave consequences."