Dragoria x Male Archidon Reader

Lil smut warning.

Dragoria is my own Stick War persona. She is half Spearton and half Gorgon.

Your POV

"NO!! DON'T TAKE ME THERE!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER!!" I scream at the Spearton guards. But they just stare at me with cold and emotionless light red eyes.

They were under her control. They can't hear me. Their free will was taken away the moment she activated her power.

But I continued to struggle against their hold. The guards were taking me to the leader of this forsaken nation. But I knew what would happen if I would ever come face to face with her.

Upon entering the castle, I shuddered as I met the eyes of the other guards: the same dead eyes that I saw in the guards that held me.

When we reached a steel door one of the guards knocked. She must have sent him a mind message because he opened the door right after, as if hearing a reply.

Then, I stood in her presence. A queen stronger that Medusa and even more terrifying. A ruthless leader that conquered countless nations and forced survivors into her control.

Dragoria, the half Gorgon, stood in front of me, her hands busy ripping through the flesh of a dead Swordwrath and ripping its limbs and head off its body.

Dragoria looked at me. I made the mistake of staring into her eyes so I was frozen in fear. She knows what I did.

As if by another mind message, the guards let go of me and left the room, dragging with them the decapitated Swordwrath corpse.

Dragoria held the head of the Swordwrath as the guards left us. She raised it over her head and drank the blood that dripped from the head's neck.

I shivered as she tossed the head aside and wiped the blood off her mouth. "Y/N, is it?" Her voice slightly echoed around the room. I was too scared to answer.

Dragoria gestured for me to move closer. I hesitantly walked over to the half Gorgon and she looked at me from head to toe.

"Hmm, fine soldier..." She hummed as she touched my face. I push her hand away, knowing that her venom can flow through her fingers.

"...But very disloyal." Dragoria grabbed my neck, almost choking me. I was shaking even more as she glided her other hand across my face.

"Such treason doesn't go unpunished." She said with a voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Please, Dragoria, I mean, General Dragoria, Im terribly sorry for what I did. It won't happen again." I stuttered.

But she growled. "You've said this meaningless beg of mercy many times. I let you go but you always do it again. But this time, Im not making that same mistake." She told me.

"Please, I promise I won't do it again." I said desperately. "Please don't kill me." I tried to struggle but her grip on my neck tightened.

"Kill you? Hmm, now that would be very fun for me wouldn't it?" Dragoria smiled an evil smile, like a cat playing with its prey.

"But that would mean one less soldier to fight for me. Besides, I don't need another meal after that young soldier." I sighed in relief at her statement.

"However, I have other plans for you~" Dragoria said as she took off my helmet, revealing my H/C hair.

With a swift swipe of her hand, my quiver fell on the floor. I shivered as she gave me a smirk.

Dragoria then threw me against a wall. Immediately, she pinned me against it and I had no way to escape.

She then smashed her lips into mine. I whimpered pathetically as I try my best to avoid meeting her red eyes.

Her toungue went inside my mouth and I close my eyes in discomfort. When she pulled away, Dragoria harshly bit my neck with her sharp teeth.

I screamed in pain as I try to struggle but Dragoria just bit deeper into my neck. I felt myself start to cry.

When she finished, she licked her lips and stared into my frightened eyes. "Oh Y/N, if only you didn't try to rat on me. This wouldn't have happened to you~"

Le timeskip cuz I can't write a smut yet

I was crying as Dragoria ended the whole 'punishment' and I fell on the floor. "Pathetic Archidon." Dragoria said as she walked away.

"Get up and leave my sight. I'll let you go again this one time." She told me as I struggled to stand. "But if you ever do something ridiculous again..."

Dragoria grabbed my neck and held me close to her face. "Expect a full time job as my personal companion." She smirked as she let go of me.

I look at her in fear before scrambling out of the room and running out of the castle, hoping to never do anything disgraceful again...

...lest I become her plaything...