Chloe x Male Swordwrath Reader

Requested by RUNemaster56.

Your POV

I walked along the roads of my nation as I was coming home from a long day of rough training.

My sword was securely behind me while I adjusted the bandage on my wrist. My teammate and I kind of went too far so I ended up getting a scar.

I watch the sky as it turned orange due to the setting sun. I stopped in my tracks to gaze in awe at the colors above me.

But then I felt a tap on my side. I look and see a young girl, about 11 or 12, with long brown hair. "Sir, can you help me with something?" She asked.

I look around to try and find the girl's parents or guardian. "Um, sure. What do you need?" I replied after finding no one nearby.

"Do you know where I can get help for my best friend? She's badly hurt from a black hole that destroyed our universe."

I blinked at the kid, who seemed to be making things up. "Riiiight. Um, how about instead we look for your parents?" I said.

The girl frowned. "My parents are dead. My friend and I are the only survivors of the black hole." She responded.

I rolled my eyes and took her by the hand. "Fine, if you won't tell me, I'll find them myself." I told her.

But she pulled her hand out of my grasp and stared at me with narrowed eyes. "Im serious. My best friend is really injured and I need to find someone who can help her." She said with a stomp of her foot.

I think first about whether or not I should believe a kid. But she seemed to hold some truth in having an injured friend so I asked to see her friend first.

"This way, sir!" The girl grabbed my hand and started running and dragging me to where her friend was.

She led me to a tent in the edge of a grassy plain. It was obvious that she tried to pitch it herself.

She motioned for me to enter the tent with her but it was too small for me so I just took a peek inside.

To my shock, there was an injured person lying in the tent. She winced and stirred time to time but she looked like she was unconscious.

"Now do you believe me?" The girl with brown hair asked. "Yes, but how did she get these wounds? I've never seen anyone in a situation like this." I answered.

"I told you: a black hole destroyed our universe but we were the only ones who survived!" The girl explained.

Though not completely believing her, I told her to help me carry her friend's body so that we could bring her to the nearest infirmary.

When we reached it, the Merics were in shock and questioned the injuries. Knowing they would not believe the young girl's story, I told them that her friend got caught in an accident.

The Merics thankfully accepted the lie and took the injured girl into a room. While she was being cared for, me and the brown haired girl waited outside.

"Hey, thanks a lot for helping my friend. I was really worried that things could end much worse." She smiled at me.

"No problem, kid." I told her. "Chloe." She said. "Hm?" "My name's Chloe. What's yours sir?" She asked. "Y/N." I replied with a chuckle.

A Meric then emerged from the room. "Sir, the patient is in terrible condition but we should be able to heal her in a few hours. I do hope you're fine with waiting." She explained.

"Of course! As long as she'll be back to good health in the end, I wouldn't mind waiting and Im sure her friend would too." I told the Meric.

I look at Chloe, who looked overjoyed and relieved. The Meric nodded and went back to the room with Chloe's friend.

As time passed, Chloe began to get sleepy and fell asleep on my shoulder. I smile and let her stay that way for the rest of the waiting time.