Atreyos x Male Flirty Golden Spearton Reader

Requested by SaberSimpForLife

Regular POV

You were hanging out with Atreyos, Kytchu, and Xiphos in their castle. Despite being a guard, they treated you like a friend.

Right now, you were playing truth or dare with Kytchu and Xiphos. Atreyos was with King Zarek in another room.

"Kytchu, truth or dare?" Xiphos asked. Kytchu thought for a while and answered truth. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Xiphos asked.

Kytchu shook her head. "Are you sure?" You asked. Kytchu looked at Xiphos who had a smug grin on his face.

"Fine, maybe I do." Kytchu replied. "Who?" You and Xiphos asked at the same time.

"Thats not part of the question you asked me." Kytchu said. Xiphos sighed. "Eh whatever. Y/N, you're turn." He said as he looked at you.

"Dare." You told him with confidence. He and Kytchu looked at each other, smirking. You looked at them in confusion.

"Y/N, you like Atreyos right?" Kytchu asked. You blush and look away. "Uh, no. What makes you say that?" You stammered.

"Oh come on Y/N. We know about your crush on Atreyos." Xiphos said. "Stop denying it."

As a matter of fact, you did have a crush on Atreyos. Whenever he passed by, your heart skipped a beat and his voice was like music to your ears.

But you didn't think your love for him was obvious enough for Kytchu and Xiphos to know about it.

"Um, you're right. I do sorta like Atreyos." You admit to them. Kytchu playfully rolled her eyes.

"More like totally love him." She chuckled. You blushed. "Shut up." You told her.

Xiphos laughed. "So that brings us to our dare." He said with an evil smile on his face. "I dare you to go to Atreyos and flirt with him until he decides to kiss you."

You froze and rapidly shook your head. But Kytchu nodded back. "Its a dare, Y/N. You gotta do it." She smirked. You sighed. "Fine."

You stood up and went to the room where Atreyos was. Kytchu and Xiphos following close behind. When you got to the room, Atreyos was there.

King Zarek was nowhere in sight but Atreyos was pacing around while waiting for his father. Then, the Spearton noticed you standing by the doorway.

"Oh hey Y/N. Can I help you?" He asked. You looked behind you and saw Kytchu and Xiphos watching from behind the door. You sighed and knew what you had to do.

"Hey Atreyos, did I ever tell you how cool and brave you are?" You mentally facepalmed. You never actually flirted with anyone so this was incredibly awkward.

Atreyos looked confused. You just knew that Kytchu and Xiphos were laughing at you. But you continued.

"And how you make me feel like an arrow hit my heart." You smiled awkwardly at Atreyos.

The Spearton took a while to understand what you said and when he did, he blushed. You've never seen him blush.

"Your voice is like hearing Medusa: when I hear you coming, Im petrified." You knew some thing you were saying didn't even make sense anymore.

Kytchu and Xiphos' laughter can be heard from outside. Atreyos just listened to you, either confused or embarrased.

You continued to make ridiculous flirts but Atreyos seemed to understand your point. After a while, you decided to stop.

"Anyways Atreyos, I gotta go-" But before you could leave, Atreyos grabbed your arm. You look at him in confusion.

"Y/N, I love you too." He said. You froze and you smiled. "Really." You asked. Atreyos nodded. "You're like the gold, and Im the Miner, looking for something to give him purpose." He said.

Wow, Atreyos is actually better at this than you. He then pulls you into a kiss. You blush and kiss back.

Zilaros POV

I was walking back to the room where Atreyos was waiting for me and my brother, Zarek. But at the doorway, we saw Kytchu and Xiphos rolling around in laughter.

Confused, Zarek asked, "Why are you laughing?" Xiphos was still laughing but he pointed to the inside of the room.

Zarek and I looked inside and saw Atreyos making out with one of our Golden Spearton guards.

Zarek was shocked and speechless. His expression was priceless. I chuckled and put my arm around my brother's shoulder.

"They grow up so fast, huh?" I said to Zarek, who looked shocked but happy and proud.