Amethyst x Male Juggerknight Reader

Requested by PizzaNinja69. Character belongs to them.

Your POV

I was walking along the dusty streets of the Order Empire after I was tasked with spying on the Magikills.

I don't know why Medusa would ask me to do that. She said something about the Magikills finding something important and that I should take it from them.

I obeyed my orders so now I am currently in the Magikill nation wearing a cloak and hood so that no one will know that Im a Juggerknight.

I head over to the place where the Magikill leader, Magis, and the Meric leader, Mera, stays.

I heard from town gossip that the high ranking Magikills and Merics are having an important meeting. So I decided to spy on them there.

When I reached the said meeting place, I saw that it was an outdoor area that appeared to be the place where Magikills tested spells.

A bunch of Magikills who looked very old were there along with a few Merics. I could also see Magis, Mera, and Zilaros, the brother of Order's king.

I hid behind a tent and listened to their discussion. "I have called you all here because we have found another member of the Mythics tribe after 3 decades." Magis said in his hoase voice.

"She was found trying to steal food from one of the markets in the Order capital." I heard sounds of struggle so I peeked at the scene.

There was Spearos, the leader of the Speartons, dragging with him a girl with purple eyes and magenta hair.

"That must be the important thing Medusa told me about." I tell myself. "How do I take her from them though?"

"Get your dirty hands off me!" The girl stepped on Spearos' foot in an attempt to break free from his grip.

But Magis called out to someone and made a gesture with his hand. Archis, the leader of the Archidons, appeared and aimed his bow at the girl.

The girl stopped but glared and growled at everyone. "We won't use her yet. Since she is the last of her kind, we must use her sparingly." Mera said.

While they were talking, I came up with a great way to rescue- I mean, steal the girl.

I found a Magikill staff lying around. Maybe I can use it to create a kind of distraction. I picked up the staff and tried to remember the spell that would create an explosion.

"What was it again? Oh wait-" I got in a fighting stance and aimed at the group of Magikills and Merics.

"Fulminate." I said. Nothing happened. I must have said it too quietly. But if I speak any louder, I might get spotted.

But by then, the blast would have stunned everyone so I guess its worth the risk.

I got into the fight stance again. "FULMINATE!" I nearly shouted. To my surprise, an explosion did occur...just not directly at my target.

The explosion hit me and just caught attention. When the smoke cleared, I coughed and saw Magis staring at me.

"Uhh, hi-?" I said nervously. "And who are you supposed to be?" He asked. "Umm, I-" But I changed my mind about the plan.

"IM GONNA BE THE ONE TO TAKE YOU DOWN!" I cried as I got out my axe and let my disguise fall on the ground.

I charged at Spearos while the Magikills and Archis were shooting at me. I shield bashed Spearos and knocked him down.

"C'mon, we gotta go." I told the girl. She nodded and I took her hand before running as fast as we could away from the angry old men.

When we got far enough, I slowed down. "Wait, why are we stopping?" The girl asked. "Those Magikills and Merics are slow as snails. They won't catch up." I replied.

"What about Archis and Spearos?" The girl questioned. "Archis isn't a threat and Spearos is way too far behind since I stunned him." I answered.

"Who are you anyway and why did you save me?" The girl said. "Name's Y/N and I saved you because-" "I didn't need saving though." The girl interrupted.

"You're a Juggerknight, right? Don't you work for Chaos?" She asked. "Yes." "Then why are you here?" "Medusa told me to save you."

The girl laughed. "And why would she do that?" "I don't know." I lied. "Im only supposed to follow orders."

"Heh, thanks I guess." She smiled. "Name's Amethyst by the way." "Cool name." I replied as we continued to walk to the Chaos Empire.

"What did they want with you anyway? And what's the Mythic tribe?" I asked Amethyst. "They wanted the Mythic Crystal." "The what?"

"Long story. I'll explain it on the way." Amethyst told me as she held my hand.