Cyrus x Reader

Requested by Darkytheclown_lol.

Your POV

I walked into the coffee shop with my face to my phone. I only glanced up time to time to make sure I would not bump into anyone.

I was busy watching a video from CyrusGaming, my favorite streamer and maybe my crush.

I sat down in an empty chair as I continued watching while deciding on what I should order.

I just loved the way Cyrus would play Stick War: his almost flawless strategies, his confidence, and how he won against every one who challenged him in Stick War 3.

But I had to pause the video when I got up to order my drink. The line wasn't too long so I expected it to be quick.

I only ordered a mocha frappe. Then, I walked back to my seat close to the window. All the while, I was scrolling through Youtube.

However, because my eyes were on my phone, I didn't see the person in front of me so we accidentally bumped into each other.

"Omg, Im so sorry!" I was quick to apologize. The guy scoffed. "Watch where you're going next time, idiot." He muttered.

Wait a second, I know that voice...

I opened my eyes and gasped quietly as I realized that the person I collided with was none other than CyrusGaming.

His brown hair covered his eyes but he looked annoyed since I caused him to spill a bit of his drink.

"Y-you're CyrusGaming-" I stuttered. Cyrus just stared at me, but then smirked. "Oh so you know who I am?" He asked with pride.

I nodded. "I-Im a huge fan, hehe-" I replied nervously. "Well, what can I say? My talent and skill makes me really popular." Cyrus said.

"W-wait, c-can we like, t-take a picture together? I-I mean, its not e-everyday that I s-see my favorite streamer w-walking around." I stammered.

The gamer shrugged. "Yeah sure. I don't mind." He answered as I accessed my phone's camera.

After I got a picture of him and me together, I smiled. "T-thank you. I-its actually an honor to meet you." I said.

"Heh, its good to know my fans get all crazy when they see me." He chuckled, making me blush a bit.

"Anyways, I gotta go to the arcade. I promised to meet a rival there so we can challenge each other to random games." Cyrus told me.

"O-oh, ok then." I replied with a bit of sadness since I only spent 5 minutes with him.

"Hey wait," The brown haired gamer said as he looked at me before we parted ways. "Do you have Discord?"

"U-uhm, yeah." I responded. Why does he want to know if I have Discord? "Can you give me your username so I can friend you?" Cyrus asked.

"I- sure. I-its [insert Discord username]." I said to him as he took out his phone and sent me a friend request.

"You know, just in case we wanna talk with each other again." Cyrus smiled. I was shocked and could not get words out of my mouth.

"Hehe, see ya... wait, what's your name?" He questioned before he left through the door. "Y/N." I answered.

"Alright, see ya around, Y/N!" Cyrus bid goodbye as he left the coffee shop. When he was gone, I was still pretty shocked but I returned to my table.

For the rest of the day, I struggled to recover from the encounter with my crush.