Carlson Goddavitch x Petra

Requested by Carl_goddavitch.

So we be crossing over Stick War and Backrooms now?

Petra POV

I stood on the balcony of the Chaos castle that overlooked the gloomy atmosphere of the Chaos Empire, my homeland.

I sighed in boredom as everyday felt the same as the day before. The same soldiers. The same miners. The same guards.

Mother was always too busy for me in the day. All I had were the Juggerknight guards but even they weren't there to play with me.

As I kept to my thoughts, the snakes in my hair suddenly hissed and faced the same direction. I turn my head to see why.

A blur was all I saw but by the looks of it, I think it was a humanoid figure. I look around first and seeing that the guards were nowhere in sight, I run outside the castle.

I ran in the direction that the figure came from and tried to find him. "Hellooo?" I called out. "Anyone heree?"

I heard footsteps running away. I ran towards it, still calling out to whoever this mysterious person was.

But I tripped over a rock and by the time I stood up, I couldn't hear any more footsteps. I sighed as I straightened my dress and began to walk away.

I was thinking of heading home but then I heard the sound of a weapon being aimed at me.

I turn around and see an orange figure with a kind of long black weapon pointed directly at me. I back away slowly as the figure approached me.

"A kid, all the way here? Oh wait, she's a Gorgon. Must be Medusa's daughter." He mumbled. "Who are you, and why are you following me?"

I don't reply and continue to stare at the guy's weapon. "Whoa, what's that? I've never seen anything like it." I said in awe.

The guy followed my gaze and realized that I was staring at his weapon. "Oh this? Its called a shotgun. Apparently this hasn't been created in your world yet." He replied.

"Ooo can I try it-" "No! Stay back! I don't want to shoot you!" "How does it even work?" "Hey, don't come an inch closer!" "I just want to see how-"

Suddenly, the guy faced his "shotgun" to the sky and pulled what I think is the trigger. A loud noise was made as a bullet was shot upwards.

The guy then faced his shotgun back at me. "There! Now go back to your little castle so we can go our separate ways without anyone getting hurt." He told me.

But I smiled at him and clapped my hands. "Again! Again! I wanna see the shotgun work again!" I squealed, curious to see the shotgun in action once more.

"What?! Are you tryna get me caught?! The next time I shoot a bullet will be when it goes through your head." He snarled.

But I was unmoved by his threat. "Then you'll make a sound either way and mommy's guards will come at you." I said back at him with a slightly smug face.

The guy rolled his eyes but stopped aiming the weapon at me. "Fine, you win. Look kid, I really need to get going without you following me." He reasoned.

"Why?" I asked. "Because you could lead someone to know about my dimension." He answered. "Your dimension?!" I gasped.

The guy facepalmed. "Yes, now shoo!" He tried to get me to leave but I stayed right where I was. "I wanna see the dimension now!" I smiled.

"No, you are staying right here and no one will believe you when you talk about me." The guy then turned away.

"Besides, a little girl like you won't survive a day in where I come from."

The guy started to walk away. "Aww, you're leaving already?" I pouted. But there came no reply. "Can I atleast know your name in case we meet again?"

The guy stopped and looked back at me. "Carlson." He responded. "Carlson Goddavitch." Then as he took another step, he disappeared.

I was shocked as I look around to see if he teleported anywhere. I tried calling him but I don't think he was there anymore.

Did he just poof back to his own world?

So cool!!

"Petra! Where are you?!" I heard the familiar voice of Marrowkai as he was looking for me. "Coming!" I called out as I started to go back to the castle.

But I never forgot about the encounter with the strange man and his shotgun.

Sorry if this was really late. School has not been kind to me. Heck, I even wrote this on exam week.