Golden Spearton x Yandere!Female Swordwrath Reader

Requested by FaithSofiaLuzande

Im gonna be naming the Golden Spearton, Velos because it was a name I saw when reading Stick War fanfiction.

Normal POV

You and Velos have been good friends for a while now. You 2 would hang around often because Velos was one of Atreyos' guards.

You were the Swordwrath sister of Kytchu and Atreyos. You were younger than Kytchu but older than Atreyos.

Velos was one of the Golden Speartons who always guarded Atreyos and your father, Zarek. He was about a few years older than you but you were still great friends.

But you wanted to be more than friends. You secretly had feelings for him but you never confessed yet. You were still too shy.

But today you hoped to tell Velos how you feel. So you gathered enough confidence to walk up to him and confess.

You walked along the hallway and found Velos standing outside Atreyos' room. You smile to yourself and were about to walk up to him.

But then an Archidon walked up to Velos. "Heyy Velos." She said. The Golden Spearton looked at her. "Hi Mirage, whats up?" He replied.

'Mirage' was stuttering and couldn't make out what to say. But you did notice that she was blushing, which made your blood boil.

"Umm, do you wanna like, uh, go walk together later?" Mirage asked. Velos shrugged. "Im not that busy later so ok." He answered. You growl quietly.

Mirage smiled. "Ok! See you later!" She said as she turned around with a blush on her face.

You got angry as you thought Mirage was trying to steal Velos from you. You needed to get get rid of her. You felt like you needed to...

...kill her.

You then smile evilly to yourself before walking away back to your room. On your way, Kytchu passed by you.

"Y/N, are you alright?" She asked, clearly wondering why you were smiling. "Im fine." You lied as you went to your room.

In your room, you tried to find your sharpest blade and found an ice sword from your Swordwrath friends from the Glacial Uprising.

You chuckle to yourself as you went outside to find Mirage. You found her sitting on a crystal mine while waiting for Velos.

You saw this as your chance to kill her. You looked around to see if anyone was there. Seeing as there was none, you prepared your sword to kill her.

You silently sneaked towards her like a Shadowrath until you got close enough to stab her.

But Mirage noticed you behind her. She jumped away with a look of fear in her eyes. "Y/N? Why are you here? And whats with the sword?" She questioned.

You smirk. "You were trying to take him from me." You said as you walk closer to her. "So you must die." With that, you jump sworded her.

Somehow, she barely survived and tried to run away but the freezing effect caused her to slow down.

You then hit her again, this time killing her. Mirage's body fell to the ground and you smile.

You dropped your sword beside her body and ran back to your room. While running, you bump into your brother. You both stumble into the floor.

"Ow, Y/N, watch where you're going." Atreyos muttered as you both stood up. "Why are you running anyways?"

"Because I need to get to my room." You said as you quickly walk away. Atreyos watches you questioningly while thinking, "My sister is weird".

You went to your room and close the door. You chuckle to yourself as you imagined how life would be like with just you and Velos.

Hours later, you could hear people outside screaming about Mirage's body. You ignore the screams as the only thoughts in your head were about the Golden Spearton you loved.