Random Christmas Headcannons

Atreyos:

- Probably would give you a really expensive gift like a golden dagger or something that would impress you.

- Might cut down the biggest tree he could find to use as a Christmas tree.

- Not a big fan of snow but he can stand there if it makes you happy.

- "Why does a mistletoe even exist if I can kiss you anytime?"

Xiphos:

- He would work really hard to get a gift you like. He would even overthink about how you would react to his gift.

- He likes snowball fights... a lot.

- Always gets the best gifts in the royal family (cuz he's the youngest) so he usually expects good gifts, especially from you.

- Xiphos: *sips coffee and looking cool while sitting next to a fire place* You: O////O

Kytchu:

- Doesn't think too much about giving you the best Christmas gift. She would probably get you something simple.

- Always busy on Christmas Eve because she always helps Zarek with the preparations.

- Snow is supposed to be something calming for Kytchu. But if you challenge her to a snowball fight... be ready to get a hit multiple times.

- "What I want for Christmas? Anything that comes from your heart, dear."

Medusa:

- Doesn't really see Christmas as something special.

- She still tries to get you good gifts even if her idea of good gifts are remains of her petrified victims.

- She's fine with snow... just don't annoy her with too much snowballs.

- Has to take care of Petra and deal with the whole Chaos Empire during the holidays.

- Kinda like an Ebenezer Scrooge sometimes.

- "One more peep about Christmas and I will petrify your arm."

Spearos:

- Sort of like Atreyos: he will get any gift as long as it will impress you.

- Snow? He's literally on an ice skin. He LOVES snow and ice.

- He likes throwing Christmas parties for his friends, Archis, Wrathnar, Magis, and Thera.

- "What do you mean it just started snowing? In my place, it snows all year around."

Wrathnar:

- He's fine with Christmas but not too excited about it.

- A bit forgetful about giving gifts but he makes up for it by keeping you warm during the holidays.

- Snow isn't really his thing. He might even melt it unintentionally.

- *falls asleep beside you*