Tournament Mode Character Backstory Headcannons

Not all the characters cuz I haven't given everyone good backstories yet.

Cruise:

Cruise was born to a rich family. His father is the owner of an oil company while his mother is a pop star.

Cruise's parents loved him a lot and gave him pretty much anything he wanted. They even let Cruise have 2 bodyguards.

As Cruise got older, he became more like his mom and was more involved in acting, which added to his fame.

Because of this, Cruise was always confident and outspoken. But at the same time, he was proud, arrogant, entitled, and saw himself as better than everyone.

Z4CK:

When Z4CK was about 10 or 12 years old, his parents divorced and he spent more time with his mom and grandma (Ruth).

Z4 was not taking the situation too well so he played a lot of video games to keep his mind off his problems.

Z4 was able to become a skilled gamer and gained a lot of popularity before Cyrus came and 'stole' the spotlight.

At some point, Z4's mom became really busy so Z4 was left with Ruth. They both took care of each other and Ruth's cat was the reason why Z4 became interested in animals.

Z4 is friendly, kind, and doesn't try to make a big deal out of the fact that Cyrus is better than him, though Cyrus mocks him a lot because of that.

Cyrus:

When Cyrus was 5 or 6 years old, he managed to get his hands on his dad's phone. When his dad found him using it, he saw that Cyrus beat every game on the phone.

When Cyrus was 8 years old, he convinced his mom to buy him a PC and trained himself to be good at every game.

After his 11th birthday, he got a Youtube channel where he gained popularity (and became more popular than Z4CK).

Cyrus is arrogant, mean, and he sees everyone else as inferior to him. But at the same time, he's a good sport (unless he goes against a rival).

Cyrus tries not to get too attached to others, explaining why he doesn't care about making friends and shoves people away, because he knows everyone he meets will come and someday disappear.

Cyrus is Wesley's older brother but the 2 never had a good relaitionship because Cyrus never cared for Wesley.

(I'll just add that when they were younger, their mom left them in an arcade and told Cyrus to look after Wesley.

But he obviously didn't and Wesley almost got kidnapped if the mom didn't arrive on time.)

At some point in his gaming career, Cyrus had a girlfriend and they were together for a year until Cyrus found out she cheated on him.

Ever since then, he had even more trust issues. If ever he fell in love with a girl again, he'd consider it a "once in a lifetime" event and act like a yandere towards her.

Wesley:

Wesley was born with a kind of autism that made him more intelligent than most kids his age. He also has astigmatism so he wore glasses at a young age.

Wesley is Cyrus' younger brother (1 or 2 years apart) but the 2 never got along. Despite Wesley trying to make it work, Cyrus just pushes him away.

Cyrus also bullied and hurt Wesley a lot and was not jealous of his brother's intelligence. Cyrus always called Wesley a "dumb nerd".

Wesley is mostly shy, quiet, and prefers to read books instead of socializing. He is also a teacher's pet.

Wesley is a yandere like his brother but he will only go as far as kidnapping any girl he likes (unlike Cyrus who is willing to kill).

Wesley considers Willow his best friend, since Willow also enjoys peace and quiet. Willow also defends Wesley from Cyrus if ever she is there when Cyrus starts harrassing Wesley.

Willow:

Willow was always emo even when she was younger. When she was 5 years old, she became interested in monsters, ghosts, undead, etc. and Halloween became her favorite holiday.

As she got older, Willow liked to listen to rock music or songs with depressing meanings. She also developed an interest in gore.

Willow became friends Wesley since the 2 enjoyed quiet activities. Willow also fights back if Cyrus attacks Wesley.

Cydnee:

Cydnee started out as a cheerful girl who liked popularity and attention. When she was given her phone, she used it to take selfies to post on Stickstagram (Instagram but in Stick War universe).

Cydnee is like a typical popular girl from the 80s. She is also a cheerleader and the ex-girlfriend of Cruise before they broke up due to a misunderstanding.

Cydnee doesn't like Cruise and Cyrus because she sees them as arrogant tryhards who just want to look cool.

Cydnee is in a relaitionship with Zane since the 2 became friends after Cydnee broke up with Cruise. Zane sometimes teaches Cydnee how to skateboard.