Yandere Cyrus x Female Reader Part 3

Your POV

I've been staying with him for a while now. Being forced to live with him is horrible.

Im locked in the basement and everytime Cyrus leaves, he ties me to the chair. But usually if he's around, he lets me free in the basement.

That doesn't make things better though. Cyrus doesn't know how to cook so he doesn't always bring me anything to eat. And if he does, it usually tastes bad.

But he makes me eat whatever he gives me even if it makes me gag. He doesn't seem to care though.

Cyrus lets me use the bathroom but under his supervision. He stands outside while Im in the bathroom.

But thats not the worst part. The worst is when he hangs out with me. He calls me weird names and tries to flirt with me.

If I try to ignore him, he grabs me and takes me to his room where Cyrus hugs me and tries to show affection.

But I hate it. I hate him. I hate this whole ordeal he pulled me into. I need to escape. I need to go away from this pain.

So I always waited for a chance to escape. I had to be very sure though because if he caught me, I would never be able to escape again.

Sadly, Cyrus is always aware of what Im doing. He makes sure I have nothing to do so I won't get any ideas of escape. He also hangs out with me for half the day.

But he did leave something in the room that I hid. A knife. I hid it somewhere so he won't find it and I can use it someday.

The only problem now is finding the right time to escape. Fortunately for me, I found the right time.

After a lot of boredom, Cyrus came into the basement. He walked over to me and hugged me. This was disgusting.

When he stopped, he looked at me. "Y/N, I'll be going out to get something for you." He said. I rolled my eyes. I didn't like his idea of gifts for me.

"What are you going to get me anyway?" I asked. Cyrus chuckled. "Its a surprise." He replied.

"While Im gone, Im leaving you on your chair as always. All doors and windows will be locked and I've got the key." He told me.

"If you manage to escape, I'll find you and there will be serious consequences." He said darkly. I didn't even want to know about what 'consequences' he had in mind.

I nodded. With that, Cyrus smiled and kissed me. I had no choice but to kiss back. After that, Cyrus made his way out of the basement and said goodbye.

This was my chance. I know I say this every time he leaves, but now Im pretty sure I will escape.

I manage to move towards the knife and get ahold of it. Surprisingly, I cut through the rope. I mentally cheered to myself before taking the knife and making my way to the door.

I didn't have the key so I tried to think of another way. Then I noticed the vents. I smirk and go through the vents to get out.

It was just enough for me to go through. Soon, I see light and I come out of the vent. I was out of the house. I escaped!

I was so happy that I ran as far as I could from the house of my captor. I never wanted to go back again.

Cyrus POV

I was on my way home. I bought Y/N something Im sure she won't enjoy but I'll force her to use it anyway.

I unlock the door to the basement but my face fell when Y/N wasn't there. I growled as I see the vents open. I curse at myself before running out of my house to find her.

Your POV

Currently, I was on my way to the police station to report my former best friend. It was already dark so I was a bit uncomfortable with walking in the streets.

But I had a knife with me and Cyrus would never find me. I smile to myself and continue walking.

After a few minutes, I knew I was lost. I was also dizzy from hunger. But I was so close now. Im sure this pain can't compare to what Cyrus has in store for me if he ever catches me.

So I continue walking. I was tired but I didn't care. I just needed to find the police. Then Cyrus will get arrested and my life can go back to normal.

But I froze when I heard a voice. "Are you lost, Y/N?" My heart skipped a beat and I turn around to see Cyrus leaning back against a wall.

"How-" I tried to say but Cyrus chuckled. "I told you I'll find you if you escaped. And I did." He then started walking towards me.

I wanted to run but I knew he's faster than me and he will always find me anyway. Besides, Im frozen in fear.

But then I remembered my knife. I took it out and tried to threaten him. "Stand back. I have a knife." I growl.

Cyrus scoffs and continues walking towards me. He grabs the knife from my hand. Soon, we start fighting for it until Cyrus yanks it out.

I fell on the ground and not even seconds later, Cyrus had the knife against my neck. One of his hands grabbed my arm so I couldn't escape.

"Thought you were so smart, huh?" He said darkly. "Well who's the smart one now?" You were too scared to answer.

"You know, I can just kill you-" When he said that, you started squirming, only for Cyrus to growl.

"But I've got other plans." He then stood up and carries you bridal style back to his house. You started to worry about his plans back at home.

When you got there, Cyrus dropped you on the floor. You groaned a bit before Cyrus got something and hid it behind his back.

You tried to move away from him but eventually get cornered against the wall. Cyrus smirks and moves close to your face.

"Y/N, Im only doing this because I love you. But you're resisting so I had to get you this." He told you as you shut your eyes.

You felt him put something around your neck. When he finished, you slowly opened your eyes and froze.

What he bought you was a leash. And he was holding on to it as you were still shaking from fear.

"Aren't you happy? Now I can let you roam around the house." Cyrus says cheerfully. You look away.

But you felt a harsh tug on your leash that forced you to stand up. You look at Cyrus who was smiling evilly as he pulled you close to him.

He kissed you and you kissed back, not wanting him to do anything worse than this.