Atreyos!Tsundere x Male Spearton Reader Part 2

Regular POV

You were just chilling in your house. It was a quiet morning with no Speartons shouting outside.

But the incident a few days ago never left your head. The day you met the leader of the Speartons while resting in the Archidon territory.

You sighed as you got your spear and shield and started your walk to the Shadowraths. Hopefully, you wouldn't see Atreyos again.

Timeskip

You were now back in the forest of the Archidons. You look up and see the sunlight that make it through the leaves of the canopy.

You admired the surroundings but soon realized you were lost. You look around to try and find the way out but to no avail.

All you heard were a few footsteps above you. You look up and see a kind of wooden bridge on the trees. You instantly find out you were in the Archidon village.

Your POV

I followed the direction of the bridges and soon, I heard more footsteps. I saw the treehouses of the Archidons and the bridges connecting them.

"Maybe I could get directions here." I thought. So I tried to find someone who could help me.

I saw an Archidon hanging out alone and not doing anything so I figured I could ask him.

"Hey sir!" I called out to get his attention. The Archidon looked at me. "Do you know the way out of the forest?" I asked.

The Archidon shrugged. "Yeah. Follow me." He said as he made his way to the forest floor and started leading me back to thr right path.

But voices from a certain treehouse caught my attention. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT PUTTING ROADS?!" "Because the Archidons aren't bothered by the mud."

"BUT SPEARTONS ARE!" "Technically, only you are." "YES, BUT I SPEAK IN THE NAME OF ALL SPEARTONS!" "No, Im still not making a road."

You recognized the voices as Atreyos and possibly Kytchu. "You won't mind if I check out the argument first?" I asked the Archidon.

"Eh, whatever." The Archidon replied as we made our way to the treehouse where Atreyos was in.

I looked inside and saw something very funny. Atreyos was there, screaming at his sister. But Kytchu was pretty calm, as if it wasn't her first time being yelled at by her brother.

Kytchu noticed you and the Archidon standing at the doorway of the treehouse. Atreyos saw Kytchu staring at the doorway so he looked the same way.

"Y/N?! Why are you here?" Atreyos asked with a blush on his face. "I got lost." I shrugged. But then I saw Atreyos glaring at the Archidon beside you.

"Senjer, go back to your patrol." Kytchu told the Archidon. 'Senjer' scoffed. "Im helping this Speartom cuz he's lost." He said.

Kytchu rolled her eyes. "Atreyos can help Y/N. Just stop finding excuses to leave your patrol duties." Kytchu told Senjer.

Senjer sighed and left. All the while Atreyos was glaring at him. Kytchu nudged Atreyos. "Now help Y/N and stop demanding roads." She said.

Atreyos blushed but looked away. "Uhh, ok. Follow me, Y/N." He told me as he grabbed my hand and started leading the way.

When we were out of the woods, I decided to ask Atreyos something. "Why were you glaring at Senjer?" I asked.

Atreyos shrugged. "I just didn't trust him." He stuttered. "Really?" I scoffed. "You sound like my boyfriend when we're in public."

Atreyos froze. "You have a boyfriend??" He questioned. But I smirked at him. "No, but it just shows you're jealous of any person hanging out with me."

Atreyos looked away, embarrased. I smile at him. "But don't worry, Im in no relaitionship... yet." I told him.

Atreyos looked at me. "Um, Y/N, this may be very sudden but, do you want to be in a relaitionship with me?" He asked.

"Are you saying you love me?" I replied with a blush. Atreyos stuttered and couldn't say anything. But he suddenly grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

It was awkward but I kissed back. Atreyos pulled away and look embarassed. "Um, sorry Y/N. I didn't-" I interrupted him.

"Its fine. I love you too, Atreyos." I smiled as Atreyos smiled back and continued leading the way.

For those dudes who simp over Atreyos, take this animation I made called Atreyos is the man.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/646472782/