Flirty Xiphos x Female Swordwrath Reader

Requested by Ameythst7.

Your POV

I rushed through the busy streets of the Order Empire and pushed past the crowd in a hurry.

Some people stopped to look at me while others just glared. I didn't care either way.

The shouts directed at me grew louder as I was slowed down by the crowd. But so did my pursuer.

"Thief! Get back here!" My pursuer was a Spearton who caught me stealing the dagger on his belt. Good thing I ran away the moment he noticed.

The chase between me and the Elite Spearton didn't last long. He soon caught up to me and grabbed me by my throat.

"You lousy pickpocket!" He said as he started choking me when I wouldn't give back his dagger. "This is why I hate Swordwrath."

"Hate Swordwrath, eh?" A familiar voice from a hooded figure joined in. "I'd watch my mouth if I were you."

The Spearton scoffed. "What are you gonna do about it?" He growled at the mysterious bystander.

The hooded figure let out a chuckle before taking off his hood, revealing his identity as Prince Xiphos.

Everyone watching gasped and started whispering to each other while the Elite Spearton froze and let go of me.

"Uhh, I-I didn't mean w-what I s-said." He stuttered as he bowed before the prince. "I-I meant to say 'I hate thieves', like this pickpocket over here." He pointed at me.

Xiphos looked at me while I back away from the Spearton. "Run along, Spearton. I'll deal with your 'lousy pickpocket'." Xiphos said.

"Do I atleast get my dagger back?" The Spearton asked. "Yes, later. For now, I'll make sure that this thief is dealt with justly." Xiphos replied.

The Spearton nodded as he walked away. The crowd watching slowly left as Xiphos walked over to me.

"You have a lot of nerve getting into trouble like that." Xiphos told me. "Now why don't you give me that dagger and we'll both go our separate ways."

I glared at him and clutched the dagger tightly. "No." I answered. The Swordwrath leader sighed.

"Look, I just wanted a peaceful walk in the Order streets. I don't really want to deal with this right now." He stated.

"Rich people." I muttered as I continued protecting what I stole. "I need this so I can sell it and get money to help my sick mother."

Then, a sudden thought came to mind. "Of course, you wouldn't understand that. After all, your mother is long dead."

Xiphos looked pissed when I said that. But I didn't expect him to draw his sword and face the blade at me.

"Don't you dare bring my mother into this." He responded. "Look, what if we did a trade: I give you money and you hand over the dagger."

I looked at Xiphos unsurely. "Fine." I said. "You first." I held the dagger on one hand and reached out my other hand to the prince.

Xiphos sighed but he got out a small pouch and gave it to me. I looked inside first to see if it had gold.

It did. I smiled as I look back at the Swordwrath waiting for me. "The dagger." He said.

"Okay!" I replied as I threw the dagger at him, nearly hitting his head. Xiphos looked unamused as he took the dagger. But then he let out a small laugh.

"What's your name, kid?" He asked me. "First off, Im 18 years old." I replied. "And secondly, why would I tell you? You might just report me and get me arrested."

"No, I want to know so I can find you again, dear." Xiphos winked at me. "The heck did you just call me?" I questioned.

"Nothing, just answer my question." He replied as he looked like he was about to leave. "Y/N." I hesitantly answered.

"Hm, Y/N. Lovely name." He smiled. "See you around, Y/N." He then turned around and tried to find the Spearton who owned the dagger.

'Was this man flirting with me?' I thought as I watched him leave. I shrugged. 'Atleast I have money now.' I smile to myself as I walk back to my home.

All the while, people watched me and started whispering to each other.

Not sure if Xiphos was exactly flirty but he was kinda flirty in the end so-

Part 2??