First encounters

(Lulu )

(Lulu )

(Chanel aka chu chee)(LULU) POV

(LULU) POV

"Lulu come on get up its been 2 weeks you need to get up."

"Chu chee nooo okay I'm hurt let me be!"

"Ohhh no i am not letting my best bitch sit in this room crying over some man now get up!" She said snatching the covers off me.

"Okay fine im getting up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Good we don't be sad over bitch ass niggas girl we move on and what better way to get over a man is to get right under a new one." She said.

"Girl you are too much." I said laughing.

"But you love me now come on and get dressed and let's hit the corner store and stock up on snacks for our movie night."

"Aight let me get ready."

"Okay you better dress like the bad bitch I know you are." She said walking out.

I just shock my head she means well but my heart still hearts I can't believe a man I was so in love with cheated on me with my so called best friend then had to the nerve to get her pregnant ugh stupid bitch ass niggas man. As I was getting dressed my work phone rang.

"Lulu where you at?" Chuey asked.

"Well damn hi to you too bestie and I'm at home why?"

"I got a assignment for you." He said.

"How much?"

"100k now and 100k when the job is done."

"Aight whats the name?"

"JaMarcus Turner bitch ass nigga from the Southside owes alot of money to one of our best clients he wants it done today.".

"Consider it done thanks for the heads up you coming to movie night right?"

"You cooking?" He asked.

"Duh!"

"Then you know I'm coming holla at me when the job is done." He said.