friendly conversations

Lulu pov
When I woke up I felt a strong arms wrapped around my body I knew it was black just by his smell im not going to lie I missed him so much the hurt is still there but I understand why he did it i just wish it didn't hurt so bad. I rolled over and I was facing him he is just so damn fine.

"Lulu quit all that damn staring at me women." He said slightly opening up his eyes.

"I can't help it."

"Ummm.." He said moving me closer to him so he could be at the crick of my neck.

I started playing with his braids just relaxing into the bed.

"You sleep good?"

"Yeah I did. Did you anymore dreams?" He asked.

"Shockingly no."

"Good but you know we got things to talk about right?" He said.

"I know how about over breakfast."

"As long as you don't try and kill me in the same breath you I can eat."

He sure does like to eat... let me stop.

"Okay let me get up." He nodded then unwrapped his arms around me.

I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene then put on a sports bra and some shorts then went downstairs to start breakfast. I was in the kitchen I couldn't help but think about that day I left cuba to go see Dave I never did check those messages i just left I mean maybe if I would have picked up we could have avoided all this mess as the food cooked I decided to go into my old phone and listen to the messages. He really did try and explain everything as I was listening to them I felt blacks presences behind me.

"So I'm guessing that was the first time you heard those messages huh?" He asked sitting on the counter.

I nodded I looked over at him and seen the bullet wounds.

"Im sorry." I said touching them.

"No need to apologize I really should have waited until you got home so we could have fixed this." He said.

"I should have listened I was wrong for that but seeing you with her I just blacked out."

"I never seen so much anger and hate in your eyes and I'm sorry I brought that hurt to you if I could take everything back from that night I would." He said caressing my face.

"I know this is just so fucked up im also sorry about the Marcus situation."

"Consider that water under the bridge hes the reason why I'm here in the first place." He said.

"Yeah I was going to ask you about that."

"Well a few weeks after you left I was debating should I still track you down or let you go when Marcus came into the gym I was about to kill his ass honestly. " He said.

"Why?"

"Because he had my lady." He said.

"Im not your lady any more black." I said trying not to roll my eyes.

"You forever my lady you should know that already but anyways rude ass he's the one that told me where you was." He said.

"I don't know rather to thank him or kill him."

"Na leave the love doctor alone he just was trying to get us back together." He said.

"Ummm hmmm here's your plate."