whats in the dark

I woke up to blacks arms around me I should smack the fuck out of him for invading my space and not listening to me but I'm just going to let that go for now atleast. I slowly crept from his arms then walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene once I was done I headed down stairs to cook breakfast. As I was down there I noticed the gifts black brought for me.

 As I was down there I noticed the gifts black brought for me

He so sweet when he wanna be.

"Babe? Where you at?" Black shouted.

"In the kitchen."

I heard him come into the kitchen he came up behind and tried to give me a kiss but I dodged it.

"Damn like that?"

"Yeah like that you ain't slick."

He smacked his lips then grabbed my face and kissed me Hella minty.

"Fuck you thought this was I don't care how mad you is." He said slapping my ass.

"Thats because your ass won't listen thats why."

"Im sorry babe I'm ready to listen now though so can we talk about whats on your mind? I don't like when you mad at me lil ma." He said picking me up sitting me on the counter.

"The food is still cooking."

"I know but I want you to speak up and tell me what you think you know."

"Like I said before you cut me off yesterday I heard through the grape vine and he's trying to use some girl names sam-"

"Samantha? Fuck she got to do with anything?" He asked.

"Why you getting so defensive about her name."

"Alot of history right there thats all." He said.

I got down off the counter and checked on the food.

"Anything you wanna tell me about her?"

"She was my first love but she dogged the fuck out of me when I caught her with one of my homies then had a baby with a him." He said shaking his head.

"Im sorry babe."

"No need to feel sorry ma it is what it is I'm not letting her come in between us so what else did you hear?" He asked.

I started telling him everything I heard but I just don't know if he really believes me or not.

"And are you sure this ain't no ploy or nothing how you know she ain't lying or something." He said.

"Thats the thing I couldn't get a feel on her but what would be her reason to lie too but do what you will with the information just know you need to check on  shit and ill be more than happy to do it for you."