games we play

Blacks pov
I've been at the trap more and more lately I usually go take my kids to my mom house when I want time alone with them today they moms have them so I'm just going to chill with true even though she ain't fucking with me right now. I walked into my mama house to see nobody insight.

"Mama? Tutu? Where yall at?"

"Mama left and I'm clearly avoiding you." True said coming downstairs with lala.

"Come on tutu you got to talk to me at some point you can't just avoid me forever."

"Watch me."

I shook my head and lala just looked at me like she feels bad for me almost until she and my sister both hit me.

"Fuck heavy handed ass what the fuck was that for?"

"Because your stupid my nigga." True said.

"You left my sister for a bitch that don't even know how to spell orange." She said hitting me upside my head.

"Then you have your nerve to flaunt her like it ain't shit you Hella weird bro." Lala said.

"Look yall don't know what the fuck is going on right now I got to do this."

"You don't have to do not a got damn thing besides eat shit breath and make money then die so try again." True said.

"That part bestie why would you do my sister like that if she was going to get did like that she could have stayed with game trifling behind." Lala said.

"But nooooo you want to block her game with six because you was spoon into her remeber?" True said.

"I know what I did was foul aight I didn't need a reminder I know i did her dirty i wanna make this shit right i need her in my life okay? Lala have you talked to her? Yall have got to belive me I really did not have a choice I would have never did lulu like that man."

I was honestly just trying to do what was best for my kids where am I wrong at?

She gave me a stare like she was trying to read me.

"I may have talked to her but I don't know where she is." Lala said.

I nodded this is crazy man.

"Brother i wanna believe you but you have got to tell me why?"

"Why what?" My mom said coming through the door.

"Lulu mama Liz." Lala said.

"Damn yall already hit him huh?" My mom asked.

"Been getting lit up since he got her but this is between yall too know me and lala will be upstairs." True said going back up the stairs.

Lala gave me a pat on the back before walking out one thing about my mom she don't play at all.

"Son what the hell now come on whats going on?" She asked warming me up so left overs.

Samantha she's a rat she been building up a case against me since we've been together now she's like if we not together you doing to jail and you can never see your kids again."

"I told you I didn't like that girl I knew I didn't fuck with her know she trying to take my grandbabies aways? Oh hell no where my purse?" She asked.

"Na ma we can't do that because another thing i learned is she has someone that got even more info on me so idk what to do im backed into a corner then I can't get in contact with lulu because she refuses to talk to me."

"Why? I mean I know yall broke up but how does she get into all this?" She asked.

"She caught me and Samantha in bed together then shot the both of us."