On good terms part 1

I haven't really talk to no one since the day I found out my dad was still alive am I happy of course but why lie to me about it I was really lost woth out him I didn't come out my slump for hella long this is just beyond me and the fact dave knew he was alive hurt me even worse than he could even imagine.

"What you thinking about?" Lala said.

"Everything." I said shaking my head.

Me and lala was sitting on the balcony just looking out at the night sky.

"This view is everything lu." She said.

"I know."

"So? Where's my brother at?" She asked.

"In his man cave."

She shook her head.

"Still not talking to him huh?" She asked.

"Obviously."

She just shook her head.

"Sweetie you need to let that go he didn't mean nothing by it." She said.

"Ummm hmm I've been telling her ass that for the last month." Chanel said walking up.

"Me too." Loca said.

"How yall get in?"

"Our key did you forget." Chanel said.

"No I just be-"

"Stressed out." They said together.

"We know." Loca said.

"Im just hurt ok."

"We get that trust me sweetie I do but-"

"Come on if dad did this it was for a good reason." Lala said.

I just shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

"I know.. I know."

"Then why you being so hard on them." Chanel asked.

"I know what it is." Loca said.

"What?"

"Your ass is stubborn and don't wanna admit that you over reacted." Loca said.

"I over reacted." I said in shock.

"Yeah." Chanel said.

"Just a little bit but I get it I reacted the same way too but the more I thought about it I understood we've don't just have a normal dad we have a dad that just so happen to be the king of all king pins." Lala said.

"Your dad kinda scary." Chanel said.

"Even I wouldn't fuck with him to be honest." Loca said..

Trust me loca got that name for a reason the bitch is off her damn rocker.

"Trust me he did this for our protection no so no harm would come to us he likes to shield us so much and if he wanted us to know he was alive he would have called us." Lala said.

"On top of that if anyone was to know he was still alive they would have gotten to everyone he loved and losing yall is beyond his dreams he couldn't handle that." Loca said.

I nodded.

"And dave?"

"Oh he was scared your daddy probably threatened." Chanel said.

"Aint no probably he did." Lala said.

We laughed because it was true.

"Listen you can be mad you could even be hurt but eventually let it go." Chanel said.