New story alert!!!! sneak peak

So as promised I will tell you guys how me and my husband met.

A dave and jazz love story
Here's our back story

When I first met my husband yall when I tell you I didn't not like his ass I did not like him at all he was hella cocky (he still is) arrogant and hella irritating like he is now i was around 16 when I met him he was 26 and before anyone says anything we didn't date until I was almost 18 but here's our story yalll.

Jazz pov
"Pretttttyyyy get up its time for school!" My mom yelled.

(Pretty is my nickname.)

"Ugh!!! Whhhhyyyy!"I said putting the covers over my head.

"Because we got to go to get our education on ms.thang now hurry up we going to be late." Kayla said snatching the covers from over me.

"I can't stand you!"

"You love me now hurry up my cousin d out side waiting on us here he even bought you coffee." She said.

"I don't want nothing from his punk ass."

"I don't know why you don't like him he's sweet."

"And a drug dealer."

"A drug dealer with a heart." She said.

I stale faced her.

"Okay sometimes but please hurry I know you don't wanna walk to school." She said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine now get out."

"Mama val! Jazz being mean again!" She said laughing.

"Did she have her coffee yet?" My mom asked.

"She hasn't drank it yet."

"Thats why." My mom said laughing.

I shook my head and closed my door so I can get dressed I walked to my bathroom did my hygiene took a quick shower then threw on my grey sweat pants that showed curves well my long sleeve shirt and my Jordan hoodie then headed out my room to the kitchen where everyone was including d his ass always mugging me like im scared.

"Hey punk i see you finally up and dressed." My dad said.

"Yeah well its hard to look as good as I do everyday but you don't nothing about that dad."

"Well you damn sure didn't get the looks from your mama looking like Chewbacca with a weave." He said.

My mom came up behind him and slapped him upside the head we fell out laughing.

"See always getting your dad fucked up." Dave said.

"He the one that said it not me ain't that right mama."

"Umhmm now get your puts to school Kayla make sure she stays out of trouble."

"Always." Kayla said winking at me.

Dave shook his head

"Aight man let me get these lil ass girls to school im out big ken by mama."

"Uh uh thats my mama."

"See how she treat me ma tell her she was adopted already."

"Boy just cause your parents threw you ina dumpster and didn't love you don't mean you can just go around adopting other people's mama excuse me." I said pushing out the way to give my mom and dad a hug.

"Bye yall have a good day." My dad said.

We waved and headed to his car he opened the door for the both of us as we slid in the backseat. He went to the front and started his car he always staring at me no matter where I move its irritating.

Daves pov
Finally she let me write in one of her damn books damn see I ain't going to lie I like my shawty from the first time I met her. Her vibe her soul is everything to me but I know she didn't like my ass and I damn sure tried just about everything to get her to thats why when Kayla pops would have me take her to school I'll go get jazz to at first I just wanted to just be cool with her then I fell in love with this beautiful women im happy to call my wife. But she was not easy to get to know ill tell you that now.

"So kay kay what yall doing after school?"

"I got cheer practice."

"What about you shawty?" I asked jazz.

"My name is jazz not shawty and none of your business." She said rolling her eyes.

"Pay her no mind she just not a morning person." Kayla said.

"Is that right?"

She continued looking out the window as we finally pulled up to the school.

"Aight by unc." Kayla said.

"Yup heres 20 each for yall get lunch on me."

"No thank you I d-"

"She will take it stop being so petty." Kayla said.

She rolled her eyes and tossed the twenty back to me then got out the car.

"Aye why you girl don't like me?"

"She don't like drug dealers." She said shrugging.

I nodded then headed to the trap I didn't let it bother me to much but I do wanna show her another side of me though only a few get to see.

So there is the sneak peak my husband will do little pop ins every now again to write his own part but he said I can tell it for the most part I hope yall like it!