lulu birthday

3 months later
I woke up hella early this morning today was lulu birthday so I had to make sure my lady had a good one She had been so tired lately just running around like she had lost her damn mine so I'm glad she was still asleep her big ass head had my arm numb as fuck I know that much I tried to move her quietly but she ended up waking up a little bit.

"Where are you going?" She asked sleepily.

"I got some business to handle do you need something?"

She shook her head.

"No I'm ok wake me up when you get back."

"No doubt boo I'm about to go get in the shower."

She didn't say anything so I kissed her on the forehead she hella nice when she sleep I swear because lately hormones got her mean as hell. I turned the shower head on and had my phone link to my Bluetooth It had 2pac blasting after about a good 30 mins shower I stopped the shower then stepped out to finish the rest of my hygiene soon as I was done I wrapped the towel around me then headed to my closet and got dressed when I came out lulu was still sleep so I crept up out of there to go wake up London and king.

"Princess it's time to wake up!" I said shaking London awake.

"5 more mins dad please it's too early!" She said throwing the covers over her face.

"Ok I guess I'll just have to go get lulus presents by myself and get some Starbucks while I'm at it."

She tossed the covers off her so quick.

"I'll be ready in 10 mins dad do not go with out me." She said rushing to her closet.

I chuckled and walked out as she got dressed then went into kings room started getting him ready.

"King if you don't stop kicking them legs we going to box." I said.

He just giggled one I was done getting him ready I went to check on London.

"Thank you momma lulu." I heard her say.

"Your welcome babygirl bow or no."

"Yes please." She said.

I watched as lulu put the bow in her hair I love they relationship it warms my heart honestly seeing my whole family together.

"Alright you are done!" Lulu said finishing her hair.

"Awesome how do I look?" She asked.

"Gorgeous. Hey baby." She said to me as she was giving London  a hug.

"Hey what are you doing out of bed? Happy birthday mamas." I asked kissing her forehead.

"Thank you.London needed my help with her hair."

"Now London you know daddy could have helped you."

"No no no it's okay daddy." She said.

"What you trying to say?"

"Well I don't wanna hurt your feelings but...."

"What she trying to say she don't wanna walk around looking like a bald headed step child." Lulu said.

"Or a homeless person." London said on the low.

"Oh you got jokes huh but come on we going to be late."

"Wait where you going?" Lulu asked.

"Oh me and the kids got some business to handle."

"Like what?" She asked.

"Ummm..."

"Daddy and me are going to sign me up for ballet." London said.

"Oh I can take her it's ok it's not like we doing anything today." She said.

"No it's ok I'll take her you just go lay back down." I said kissing her cheek.

"Ok I'll see y'all soon."

I nodded and started taking the kids down stairs we walked out the door to the car making sure I strapped them in then I headed out me and my damn last min shopping.

Lulu pov
To why this man thinks he is so smooth I will never know but I think it's sweet he's trying to plan a surprise birthday party for me even though London already told me about it I told her I would be surprised she is so funny as I was getting ready for the day the door rang I looked ok my phone to see who it was and it was a delivery man I got up and walked down stairs to open the door.

"Hi are you mulanie ridges?" She asked.

"That's me."

"This package is for you." She said handing me a box.

"Oh okay thank you."

"You actually have more than that can you hold on for a second." She said.

I nodded as she walked back to the truck to grab more packages while I sat the other ones down.

"Heres the rest." She said.

"Oh wow thank you."

"No problem you have a good day and congratulations on your baby." She said.

"Thank you."

My belly just started really poking out so I'm excited people can finally see my little pump. Once I shut the door I faced timed black.

"What's up boo?" He said.

"Nothing I just wanted to say thank you for all my presents." I said opening up the first box.

"What you mean?" He asked looking confused.

"I mean I know you like to go all out for my birthday but this many boxes is crazy." I said as I continued opening the boxes.

"Those ain't from me though you sure your dad didn't send that?"

"Probably awww look at this cute little babe blanket." I said holding it up.

"I like that how much baby stuff is in there?"

"A whole lot then there some Louie bags and shoes let me call my dad and thank him."

"Ok we almost home don't open up all the boxes I wanna see it." He said.

"Ok babe love you."

"Love you too." He said.

As we hung up I was about to text my dad but the door distracted me. I looked out the blinds and seen savannah and lala standing there I opened the door for them

"Happy birthday!!!" They shouted giving me a hug and handing me my gifts.

"Ooooooo more gifts I love it."

"Looks like you didn't need no more damn black did a good job with your gifts." Savannah said looking through my gifts that I opened and some of the baby clothes.

"Actually dad sent these I think."

"I'm not surprised this is the first birthday he's missing out on so I new he would go all out." She said.

"Hey sis can I open this one it has me and your name on it." Lala said.

"Yeah go ahead."

She nodded.

"So how's the pregnancy going?" Savannah asked.

"Kicking my ass this babe is alot."

"Your almost there I promise it gets easier." She said.

"I hope it does I-"

"Hey lulu didn't you say our baby pictures burned in a fire?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Well here's your picture and mines all our old baby stuff is in here." Lala said going through the box.

"Your dad probably thought you could use it."

I shrugged.

"Probably he shown real big team paw paw right now the better question is where am I putting all this stuff?"

"Right." She said.

My dad been going all out for his first grand baby but why did he send our baby stuff I didn't even tell him it's a girl yet.

Oooohhh darn cliff hanger lol I'll explain more soon