Propsal

Lately black has been acting weird like little weird shit coming home way later than normal doesn't want me to go on missions that much I don't know whats been up with him lately.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Uh uh don't put your liver lips on me where you been?" I asked.

He coming in at 7 in the morning like shit all gravey.

"My bad I had some shit to handle out of town I forgot to tell you im sorry." He said.

"So you leave me her with the kids and didn't think hey let me call lulu and tell her?"

He hung his head down and shook it.

"I know I've been fucking up I apologize I just been having hella shit going on."

"I understand that but that's when you come talk to me and figure this out together I don't hide shit from you so why you hiding stuff from me?"

He sat and thought about what I was saying.

"You right ma I apologize I swear but tonight it's about us and only us the kids going to my mom house I promise ill explain everything." He said.

"Everything?"

"Everything." He said.

"Okay let me go get the kids ready."

He nodded as I went upstairs to get the kids ready I really hope he don't think he's getting off the hook that easily.

"Babe you go ahead and relax I even ran a bath water for you I got the kids." He said getting king.

"You sure?"

"Yeah go on ahead and enjoy your bath while you at it you can take a nap." He said.

"You know we still ain't done having our discussion."

"I know but we will be now go on ahead and go relax." He said.

I rolled my eyes then walked out the room into our bedroom and to be honest I really am genuinely tired the kids where up late last night and black was suppose to come back but I take what I can get for now.