t

Daves pov
I ain't going to front I was sweating a little bit Nini ain't that nigga you fuck with or fuck over i seen this nigga kill a someone over a basketball game he's not a game and If he calls you down to his office you better hope you see daylight but If I got to smoke my girls pops I will mentor and all I walked to the end of the hall way where all the old gs where.

"Well if ain't black long time no see." Nino said.

"Sup with ya?"

"You know I can't call it you remember viper lo and graze right?" He asked.

"Yeah I do wassup with yall."

"You know how we do youngin smoking chillin all that good shit what you been up to?" Gas said.

"Same shit just a different day."

"I feel that but aye we out nino." Gaze said.

He nodded they headed towards the door and closed it behind them so it was just me and nino.

"You trying to smoke?" He asked.

"Na I'm cool."

"I know you ain't quit." He said looking at me crazy.

"Im just trying to make sure that blunt ain't my last."

"Nigga calm your ass down this a friendly conversation so sit down and put your shoulders down all tensed up and shit."

I smirked and started rolling up the weed.

"So you and lulu hows everything going?"

"What you talking about?"

"Come on don't play I know yall together Vanna already told me." He said.

"How she know?"

"She like lulu she knows everything."

"I mean we smooth im not trying to rush her into nothing you feel me?"

"Smart man."

I nodded and sparked the blunt and he motioned for me to come sit on the balcony.

"You know at first I didn't like the fact you was dating lulu." He said taking a hit from the blunt.

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"One you worked for me and two you remind me alot of myself when I was your age the last thing I wanted is for her to date someone like me."

"With all do respect we ain't nothing alike."

He chuckled.

"Do you know what people use to call you before you had a name for your self?" He asked.

"Na what?"

"Baby nino why you think i was so protective of you?"

True when with or without nino I was feared almost how he is.

"True."

"Exactly but thats why I'm going to go on ahead and give you my blessing to be with lulu you a real nigga and I know she would be in good hands." He said.

"No doubt this my world right there i ain't got nothing but the utmost respect for her she going to be treated how a queen should be treated."

"Im holding you to that and do me a favor when you see that nigga game slide him for me."

"I don't like his ass no way so you ain't got to say another word."

"Good you know I hate repeating my self." He said.