The one

I was getting ready for my date with six tonight I couldn't wait he so sweet and he can cook oh wee. As I was getting out the shower I wrapped the towel around my body did the rest of my hygiene and walked out just to see Dave sitting on my bed.

"Shit black what the fuck why you just sitting on my bed like a creep your ass was about to get shot." I said putting my studs in.

"Yeah yeah yeah I just came to talk to you." He said.

"About??"

"I um..."

"You wh- hold on." I said.

My phone started ringing it was six I answered it.

"Hey pooh."

"Aye ma I'm not feeling to well so we got to reschedule." He said.

"Aww okay I hope you feel better do you need me to bring you anything?"

"Na ill be good ill hit you back tomorrow."

"Okay."

We hung up I ain't going to lie I kinda feel sad about it I was really looking forward to it.

"Why you look all sad for?"

"Oh um six had to cancel said he wasn't feeling well."

"Oh damn that's crazy." He said.

I know damn well....

"Seriously black is this what we do?"

"What?" He asked.

He couldn't even fake the smirk.

"You really had him cancel on me." I said pushing him.

"What are you talking about ain't my fault he don't feel good damn calm your little ass down." He said.

"You know what I'm finna go cuss his ass out too yall got me fucked up."

I went into my closet and got dressed I tried walking around him but he grabbed me then pushed me against the wall and kissed me I mean like really kissed me then pulled away.

"What was that about?"

"Lulu I like you I know you know that why you keep playing with me?" He asked.

"Same reason why you keep playing with me by bringing all your hoes here knowing I'm in the house."

"I was wrong for that and I apologize but 4 months and denying how I feel about you i don't wanna do that shit no more."

"Well I still think we should be friends."

"You know I just told you how I felt right?" He asked.

"I know but that's how good friendships start best friends turned lovers maybe marriage if you about that life but I seriously think still being friends is a good idea so we not rushing into nothing."

"Sounds good to me but since I ruined your date how about your friend takes you on a date anything you wanna do."

"See six was about to cook for me."

"Then ill cook for you I know some thangs." He said.

"Okay no offense but as long as I lived here I never seen you cook to be honest I don't even think you can boil water hell cooking a cup of noodles may even be to challenging for you."

"Oh your lil ass got jokes huh well you just set back and relax watch your man work." He said winking at me.

"Oh my man huh?"