2

Locas pov
"Hold up...so you mean to tell me savanna set you up to be in the feds?"

"Yeah that batch made sure to put me some where far so she can have my life funky bitch." She said pouring her self a glass of scotch.

"Wow..I mean I would have never guessed she always Hella cool she stayed having lulu and her sister back."

"Even snakes are friendly before the bite your ass stupid. Look I didn't bring you her to talk about all this I brought you hear because I need a favor from you." She said.

"Look ms.cookie bi offense but I don't wanna be involved in this."

"Well too late you are and I know you need help with that little problem that you have." She said passing me a drink.

"I'm not really a drinker thank you though." I said handing the cup back to her.

"Shoot yourself... look I'm not asking you for much I just need your help with bringing this hoe down she is not to be trusted and now that she knows that I'm free she's going to try everything to keep her away from me and I can't let that happen look loca I just want my family back you should know how that is." She said.

I looked down at my hands.

"Yeah..so how you find me anyways." I said looking up at her.

She took a sip her drink then smiled.

"Your mama." She said smiling.

"You know her? How?"

"We was locked up together she was a good women she spoke very highly about you I hope you know just how proud she wad of you." She said.

I nodded. My mom was my life she got locked up when I was 6 she died a few months later due to a unknown heart complication.

"So yall was close huh?"

She nodded then took out a picture.

"This was me and your mama in prison together we where so close we had that whole cell block on locked up until I got transferred she was my home in there and I always promised her if I got out before she did I would take care of you and I'm a women of my word I know this alot coming from someone that's a stranger to you but I promise you I'm not lying." She said.

"If I help you? Then what?"

"I'll get them gambling dates paid off I know the mafia is on your ass right now I'm willing to pay them off right now I'll even put some change in your pockets but I news your help." She said.

I really do need that money and I'm in some deep shit right now.

"What about lala?"

"What about her?" She asked.

"Your not going to hurt her are you?"

She looked at me like I was stupid.

"Na she just a pon in this no harm will come to her for now." She said.

"Can we just leave her out of this please I'll help but not if she's in this."

She pondered the thought.

"Look I promise I can help but I don't want lala envolved." I pleded.

"Fine." She said shrugging.

"Fine?"

"Yes she not the target anyways but now we need a different plan I'll give you a couple of weeks to figure it out once you do call me at this number I'll talk to you soon." She said.