Meeting

After I was done with my mission I headed back to my house for my annual movie night with my crew.

"Well that was the easiest 200k I ever made." I said walking in.

"Crazy heffa strikes again." Chuey said.

"Fuck you."

"Anytime mami just say when."

"Boy try never where Loca?"

"In your kitchen as usual." She yelled.

"Always eating."

"Speaking of didn't you say you was cooking?" Chuey asked.

"Yes she did heffa I heard you so when you cooking?"

"Damn let good sis get changed and showered first." Loca said.

"Right! Old hungry asses ill be right back.

They nodded and my work phone started ringing again but this time I didn't recognize the number.

"Whos this?"

"Knox I'm calling on behalf of my business associate he would like to set up a meeting with you." He said.

"And who is this person that you speak of?"

"No need to go into detail about-"

I hung up i hate when people play with me. I stripped out of my clothes and took a 30 min shower once i was done I got into my pj's and walked back downstairs.

"Aye lulu did you get a call from knox." Chuey asked.

"I think why wassup?"

"Well one of our highest paying clients wants to talk to us tomorrow and he also said that you are very rude why you hang up on him?" He asked.

"Took to long to get to the point what time is the meeting at?" I asked taking the ingredients out of the refrigerator.

"8pm I know you are not a morning person at all." He said.

"Smart man."

I decided to make cajan jerk pasta was going to take me very long and I was really craving some as the food cooked I got some messages on my phone from my ex Jay for what I don't know he's been trying to get in contact with me all of a sudden I just keep declining it because he on some bullshit as usual.

"Ahhh jazz look at this."

I grabbed locas phone and seen his instagram post i just gave the phone right back.

"What? Come on jazz its kinda cute even if he is a bitch ass nigga." She said.

"Loca that man stomped on my heart and tore it and two fuck him and his apologies."

"Ohhh lulu you got a delievery!" Chuey said.