shes back!!!

I landed safe and soundly I can't believe im back in l.a its been some months since I last seen everyone not going to lie I'm going back to my peace once this is done. I stepped off my jet and walked to my service car i came a couple of days earlier so no one would see me come or go..

"Ms. Ridges good to see you back." Blue my driver told me.

"Its feels good yet weird to be back."

"Hey you can do this and don't worry not a soul knows your in town I made sure of it." He said winking at me.

"My man."

"Come on lets go." He said.

I nodded and I made my way to my condo as blue helped me up.

"Home sweet home." He said sitting my bags down and handing me my keys.

"Thank you sir."

"My pleasure happy to have you back in lala land." He said going out the door shutting it.

I took a deep breath and looked around.

"Good to be back." I said shaking my head.

I walked into my room and just laid down I was so exhausted the time change was whooping my ass i turned my phone on do not disturb then went straight to sleep.

Almost midnight
I kept having this reoccurring dream about black it just kept playing over and over again in my head it literally woke me up out my sleep I picked up my phone and was about to call him but I opted against it.

"Ughhh why can't I get that lying cheating ass fuck boy out of my head." I said shaking my head.

I got up slowly and went to the kitchen to get my ice cream out the freezer that dream felt so real black was just laying there dead cold on the ground I was trying to get to him but its almost as if time stood steal I hate feeling like this usually when I had dreams like that black would comfort me. I sat there and I started to wonder was this a mistake did I over react? Only one person could answer that question for me so I called papi hes really unbiased and when I called he came running he was here in 10 minutes flat.

"Bubbles!! Where you at lady?"

"In my room." I yelled.

He walked towards my room then gave me a big hug.

"Its soo good to see you i thought you wasn't coming until Saturday." He said.

"I decided to surprise everyone by coming a few days early."

He nodded he took off his sweater and white t then laid down in my bed with me eating snacks.

"So because I know you didn't just invite me over here to eat snacks with you whats really going on." He asked.

I took a long breath.

"Papi I think I made a mistake."

" why you say that?"

"I don't know I just can't seem to get black out my head its like I keep having these dreams about him almost as if he here but hes not here I feel his spirit all the time its like in this dream he's dead on the ground I keep trying to touch him and help him but its almost as if time stands still."

"Umm thats deep what do you think it can mean?"

"I don't know I just wish we was in a better place you know?"

"Bubbles if you really feel that way then you need to call him and have a sit down conversation with him." He said.

"Maybe but that image of him and her will forever be in my brain."

"Look in order to get this thought out your head you need to let that hurt go in order to do that you have got to forgive him not for him but for you." He said.

"What i don't feel hurt i feel betrayed we could have talked about this earlier when he first called me i should have known better."

"Theres no easy way to break up with people lulu look he has been looking high and low for you that night you left he was going crazy trying to find you bloody and all he broke down crying just kept saying I lost her I have never seen him so broken." He said.

"Yeah well now he knows how I felt."

He shook his head.

"Lets change the subject your feelings are mixed right now speaking of mixed emotions whos is this new guy?" He asked.

I smiled a little bit.

"His name is Marcus hes super sweet."

"Um hmmm and when do we get to meet this marcus?" He asked.

"Soon."

"Soon?" He asked.

"Yup sooner than you think."

"Oh lord im going to sleep." He said laying down.

He already knows I'm petty but this dream it keeps coming back what dies this mean?

Blacks pov
I had lunch lulus mom and pop i ain't going to lie I was scared as fuck nino is that nigga period but Angela is the one that placed the call so I hope this goes well.

"David about time you showed up." Nino said.

"Traffic my bad."

"Its okay but because I don't like to beat around the bush I'm going to cut right to it." Angela said.

"Okay? So why am I here?"

"Its about my daughter fool look i-"

"Nino if you going to pop me just pop me aight I know you about-"

"Cut me off again and I will pop your dumbass i told you I don't play about my babes and the only reason I'm going to let you slide is because I know what's going on."

"You do?"

"Yeah man and its fucked up how she doing it to but I got something for you." He said.

"Oh yeah like what?"

He handed me a folder with all the information she had on me even more.

"Wait how did yall get this."

"Babe go on and tell him." Nino said.

"Im Samantha's boss I run over 7 district attorneys offices and im also the judge that would have provided over the case she was trying to build." Angela said.

My mouth completely dropped.

"Pick your mouth up son its not healthy." Nino said

"I don't know what to say I'm just shocked. How did you know?"

"She was after you for a minute but thats before lulu got involved with you now that she is i figured why not help my future son in law why you think Nino never been to jail."

I chuckled.

"You got a rider on your hands nino."

"That my lady now go fix this with my daughter man."

"She won't even talk to me Nino I've been trying."

He nodded.

"Well look i really don't know where she is anymore but when I do ill let you know asap you feel me?" He said.

"Good looking nino."

"Yup now don't let us have to do this again."

I nodded then  got up I started to walk away but he called my back.

"Oh yeah and about samantha ill take care of that personally." He said winking at me.

"You a cold peace nino."

He raised his glass at me then I walked away now if I can just find lulu I could fix this shit I need my babe back man lulu where you at?