my official boo

Lulus pov
"Ugh!!! I hate packing have I ever told you that?"

"Tell me about it I usually have one of my side pieces back my shit up." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Speaking of your hoes have you talk to whats her face?"

He chuckled.

"You mean faith?"

I nodded.

"Yeah I have I feel like she on some fuck shit honestly but then again if it is the truth I just wanna take care of my child and thats it."

"Understandable." I wasn't really looking at him but he turned me around and grabbed my hips.

"And I really wanna focus on us."

"We are taking things slow thats a good start."

"Yeah we even got the living together thing out that way." He said.

"Its not like I had a choice."

"Shut up you know you wanted to be around daddy." He said.

"You ain't daddy foo."

"You wanna find out?"

I nodded.

"Say less."

He laid me down then kissed me all over.

"You so beautiful lil ma."

He kissed me again he slide my pants off then my shirt so I'm just in my bra and panties.

"Damn." He said licking his lips.

I giggled as I sat up i helped him take his pants and shorts off his print through his underwear was so big atleast a 10 if thats even soft he pulled his boxers down and slid my thong off leaving lik kisses every where I haven't had sex in so long its ridiculous he was teasing every part of my body.

"Babe stop teasing me please."

"Let me take my time I wanna study every inch of you." He said.

The more he teased me the more wet I got and he knew it too.

"Look at you ready for me huh?"

I nodded he sucked on my breast then grabbed a condom out of his drawer.

"You ready for me?"

I nodded.

"Na give me words."

"Yes."

He kissed me to muffle my scream he was stretching me out I know we suppose to take things slow.but fuck that I need it. Them long deep strokes was hitting every last part of my core.

"Fuck." I said wrapping my arms and legs around me.

"Fuck ma." He said.

We where going at it I don't really even know the time we stopped honestly because we just kept going and going all the way until the next day. Around 8 pm we finally stopped trying to catch our breath I think we was trying to kill each other all these damn hockey's and scratches all over us is ridiculous.

"Damn that was some boms ass sex shit." He said.

"I know I'm pretty sure I ain't going to be able to walk in the morning we have a early ass flight too."

"I think we might have to reschedule that flight or take a different plane." He said.

I nodded.