working on it

I got this story dancing in my head and it won't get out so I'm going to give yall a sneak peak.

Her protector
Peaches!!! Get your fat ugly ass up and get out of my house you got school little girl." Kevin my step dad yelled.

I grumbled getting up off the pile of blankets I had layin on the floor as a bed  I got up slowly stretched a little bit then started to grab all my stuff for my shower then grabbed my clothes that I was going to wear that day I only had a few things to wear now since Kevin bleached all them and of course what does my mom do? Nothing. After a good 35 min shower I dried off then started getting ready foe the day I knew Tasha would be here in a min so I hurried up and finished before my step dad tried to barg in.

"Im sorry! I'm sorry!" I can hear my mom yell.

"You pathetic drunk bitch!" He said kicking her.

He was so angry today more than usual I would say he's like dr.jeckle and mr.hyde you don't know who your going to get that day so I just ducked off into my room grabbed my bag then hopped out the window to where Tasha was waiting. She pulled up in a brand new 2023 Mercedes Benz.

"Ohhhh look at you Ms.tasha I see you boo."

"Girl please this my brother's car." She said driving off.

"Awww that's sweet Junebug let you barrow his car."

"Yeah after I begged barrow and pleded." She said.

I nodded then she gave me a look once over.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Of course why wouldn't I be?"

She shrugged.

"Your spirit is off you been alot more quitter around here usually you have a smile that can light up a room and dress a lil better than that. I mean no shade you always look gorgeous but this aint you." She said.

"Im just going for the basic bitch look today can we change the subject?"

She hesitates a little bit I knew she was going to ask more questions but opted against it.

"Sooo did you finish your college application yet?" I asked Breaking the ice.

"Yeah last night? What about you?" She said.

"Just finished hopefully we both get in the same college."

"Period did you apply for that scholarship I told you about?" She asked.

"Yeah I got an interview on Thursday."

"Aaww congrats sis I hope you get it." She said as she pulled into our school.

"Oh here's your Starbucks order by the way." She said handing me a drink and something to eat.

"Thanks pooh."

It smelled so good I haven't eaten in days.

"Of course lets head in and get this over with." She said.

"Seriously I'm glad we leave this mouthafucka in a few months then off to college we go."

"Period."

As we excited out the car here phone dinged.

"Hey what's up?" She said talking to whoever on the phone as we put stuff in our lockers.

"Who's that?"

"Dave." She said.

Daves her older brother.

"Tell him I said hey."

"Peaches said hey..oh you wanna talk to her? Yeah hold on. Here." She said.

"What does he want?" I mouthed.

She shrugged.

"Hello?"

"Peachhhheeesss wassup babygirl?" He asked.

"Nothing just got to school wassup?"

"Aye I need a favor you busy after school?" He asked.

"Na why."

"Cool I'll pick you up after I know Tasha got practice after that's cool?" He asked.

"Yup sounds good."

"Aight."

I hung up and handed the phone back to Tasha.

"What he want?"

"Just needs me to do a favor He going to pick me up after that cool with you?"

"Of course." She said as the bell rang for us to go to class.

I wonder what he wants.

Gunz pov
I was outside of my sister school waiting on peaches to come on this girl knows hell people once I seen her I got out the car and opened the door for her.

"Why thank you sir such a gentleman." She said winking at me.

"Always."

After I closed her door I went back to my side got in then closed the door to drive off.

"How was school?"

"School was school I guess how was your day?"

I shrugged.

"So so better now though you hungry?"

She shook her head no but I knew that was a lie.

"Uh huh we getting something to eat."

"Im really not hungry I had a big breakfast so I'm still kind of full so what did you need my help with?" She asked changing the subjects.

"I need you to count some money up for me then if you don't mind take a look at my computer He keeps frezzing."

"I got you."

I looked her over I can tell something is off with her.

"Aye you know you can come holla at me about anything right?"

She smiled.

"I know."

"Good you still getting something to eat I ain't buying nothing you selling so stop the cap and tell me what you want it's my treat."

She rolled her eyes.

"Betos."

I nodded then drove to the spot damn I hope this girl ok.