family

Lulu's pov
I'm getting ready for dinner with my dad to everyone he's now as nino but to me he will always just be my dad. Soon as I got dressed i headed down stairs to my brand new bentley nothing black bought for me its all mine.

 Soon as I got dressed i headed down stairs to my brand new bentley nothing black bought for me its all mine

"Ahhh shit be careful dangerous driver on the road." Six yelled out.

"Hardy har har very funny sir."

He came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

Black didn't like that one bit he be straight hating on my pimping.

"Lil sis!" Knox yelled.

"Oh now I'm little sis."

"You always my little sis even if you did shoot me but I deserved it I still apologize for that." He said.

"All good water under the bridge."

"Uh huh so when you going to let me take you on a date lulu?" Six asked.

"Oh um-"

"She can't she too busy for that."

"Says who?"

"Me besides you know why you can't." Black said.

"No I don't and I don't got time to figure out six babe I will let you know okay?"

"Aight sweetie don't forget."

"Never that oh can you take a picture of me please."

'I got you." He said.

"Thank you boo now I got to go you boys play nice now especially you bestie

"Thank you boo now I got to go you boys play nice now especially you bestie." I said pointing at black.

"Im always good have fun with your pops." He said.

"Always and by the way I won't be back tonight." I said as he opened the door for me to get in.

"Oh shit whole house to my self with out your big headed ass." He said mushing my hair."

"Stop Black you aggy man."

"You love it though call me when you touch back." He said.

"Aight peace."