club part 1

(Ohhhh weekend chil'e lulu ass is all types of petty and black about to go crazy)

Lulu pov
You know i don't really want no problems with nobody but heyy what can I say karma is a bitch I hope black punk bitch ass is at this party to because he about to feel me.

"Grandma!"

"Heyyyy there goes my babe come on in here and give me a hug."

A gave her a big hug ain't nothing like a grandmas touch to make you feel better.

"Come sit sit how you been?" She asked.

"Good just been cooling you know how it is."

"Ummm hmmm is there anything else you wanna tell me?" She asked.

"Before all that where is everybody?"

"Well I figured you need some grandma time and nothing says grandma time like a good spa day now go ahead and pic the colors you want." She said.

I decided to go with white ice in a ombre setting( if you never had that color try it!) I sat down in the stool and she just gave me this stare like she useby to do to me as a kid.

"Why you looking at me like that grandma?"

"Im just trying to read you i ain't seen you in a while and black is wondering around looking like a little lost puppy looking for you." She said.

"I bet he is."

"What happened?" She asked.

"Im pretty sure black told you."

"Na I didn't really get much out of him poor child did call his self all types of dumbasses but I digress." She said as she started on my nails.

"Yeah well he can go to hell for all I care."

She just shook her head.

"So the rumors are true then?"

I nodded we sat in silence for a second.

"You know baby you remind me so much of my self." She said.

"Is that right?" I asked smiling.

I love everything about my grandma she is everything honey.

"Well yes honey you strong sexy got a body that could stop a truck very strong personality funny huh need i go on?" She asked laughing.

"Well I get it from you grandma."

"Yeah I know but you also got another thing from me."

"Whats that."

"We don't know when real love is right in front of us." She said.

"Grandma-" she cut me off.

"No no you need to listen to this before I met you grandfather I was a sexual deviant and I mean that literally I was that women that could walk into the room and no I was leaving with someone that night I felt like I didn't know how to love thats until I met you grandfather he was just like me in every way a little bit more than I could imagine almost like you and black." She said.

"Yeah well grandpa never cheated on you we could have just stayed friends if it was going to be like this."

"Your grandpa huh? Let me tell you a story I remember there was a time when your dad about 6 years old he had this best friend he always use to hang with Moose is what we use to call him eventually we hung with his parents and became one big happy family or so I thought up until my so called friend slept with my man babe I went off."