filling in the blanks

This is my first mission in a long ass time hell my guns was getting so old they was collecting dust.

"Whats good ma you ready?" Dave asked.

"Yeah almost just loading the last of it."

"Good are you okay?" He asked.

"Im fine why you ask me that?"

He shrugged.

"You just seem kinda antsy thats all." He said coming up being me hugging my waist.

"I guess I'm a little nervous I get like this before every mission."

He kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Everything will be fine ma you got me and I got you I ain't going to let shit happen to you." He said.

"I know you won't but let's head out."

He let go of his grip then we headed out the door.

"So who are we going to pay a visit to?" I asked as he opened the door to the car for me and shut the door.

I waited until he walked to his door and got in.

"Romell love."

"Rowell? Thats my dads old security guard i use to call him.."

"Amp I know." He said cutting me off.

"Amp is one of the coolest dudes i know what he do to you?".

"Not me." He said driving off.

"Then who?"

"Your dad word on the street is he was apart of the shooting when you dad died." He said sparking a blunt.

"You know you can't believe everything you hear on the streets."

"I got my sources you know I don't go after just any body." He said.

"I just can't believe Amp would even do anything like that like he was loyal to the soil when it came down to my dad."

"But think about it at the funeral how was he acting?"

I thought back to the day of my dad's funeral.

Flashback
The service had just ended everyone was at my dads house for the wake I swear it felt like the whole city was at my house my dad was respected every where he went most feared him but it was all respect I noticed Amp was in the corner by his self so I walked over to him.

"Hey lil lady sorry about nino." He said.

I shrugged.

"You know this is how the life goes how you doing?"

"You know me trying to stay strong all this shit is crazy he didn't deserve none of this shit."

"No he didn't."

We sat in silence for a second when he chuckled a little bit.

"Whats so funny?"I asked.

"Nothing just thinking of our last talk we had." He said shaking his head.

"Oh yeah what was it about?"

"Nothing just that life is to short to live with the same life twice be careful out here shorty." He said.

With that he just walked away I mean yeah thats a weird thing to say but he's a unusual guy in general so I didn't think anything of it but now...

Flashback over
The more I think about it the more I wonder..