m

When me and lulu got back home I had Hella shit on my mind this shit was fucking me up because if it is true I can't trust no one in distance of me I start do reckless ass shit when that happens.

"Hey babe is it same to come in?" Lulu asked.

"Yeah why you ask me that?"

"Well you been locked in your man cave for hours had to make sure you good."

I pulled her arm then sat her on my lap so she can straddle me I gave her a kiss then hugged her.

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm good babe I'm just thinking of some shit."

"Like?" She asked.

I tilted her chin.

"You know I love you and you know I will never hurt you intentionally right?"

"Are you breaking up with me?" She asked.

"What? Girl no where you get that from?"

"I thought you was by the way you was sounding." She said.

"Well im not get that out your head right now."

"Okay my bad and yes I know all these things."

"The women you seen earlier was my ex girl Samantha remember the one I was telling you about yesterday?"

"I know shaunte told me all about her you must have really been blinded by love if you was with her." She said.

I just shook my head I know them too getting close was bad from the start Shante is like the gossip queen damn near like lulu that was a bad mix from go.

"Yeah I was but now that I'm running everything back in my head I was going off of what mula was telling me I mean everyone else was saying the same shit about old girl but when I seen that little girl today."

"You think she might be yours."

"I don't know but something in me can't just help but think.. what if she is my babe I done went damn near 4 or 5 years with out knowing if this little girl was mine or not just going off a bunch of hear say."

"Well it helps if you talk to her you never know something if you don't ask and not to he funny but she like your twin I ain't can't even lie like that." She said.

"What this mean for us?"

"What do you mean?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I mean this alot on you we haven't really been together long and I'm bringing all this drama to you this was not my intention."

"I know but that's what happens when you lay down with dogs you eventually get fleas." She said.

"I just need to know you will have my back."

"I got you black but I told you loyalty means everything to me I don't play no games when it comes to that so as long as you keep it real with me you ain't never got to worry about me going no where."

"I know I just don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to stay in this situation."

"If we rocking together like we say we are then I'm here until the wheels fall off but I just need to know is there any way you still got love for her?"

"Hell nah that bitch could burn in hell for all I care."

And I mean thats shit with every ounce of my soul.

"Just asking."

"Mullanie all I want is you I've been about you since I met you there could be a thousand and one females in the crowd but all I want is you."