blocking ass

The next morning

Lulu's pov
I got up this morning did my hygiene and all that then started getting dressed soon as I was finished I went downstairs to start cooking for every body I turned some music on blacks stereo that he don't like me touching the turned on Brian McKnight. About 45 minutes later I heard footsteps come down and I seen black.

"Hey you what you doing up?"

"I got some business to handle so I had to get up and I need you to go on a mission for me later." He said.

I turned around he was looking so fine.

Girl snap out of it that man a hoe plus I heard he got a baby on the way

He laughed because he seen how I was looking.

"Didnt anyone ever teach you its not polite to stare?"

I shrugged.

"Maybe but nobody said i was polite either so I heard from a little birdy you got baby on the way congratulations" I said clapping.

"Man if you don't knock it off and how did you find out?" He asked.

"I got my sources so which one of your lil hoes is pregnant?"

"Faith i guess." He said.

"What you mean you guess?"

"Exactly what I said I guess I don't really no I don't even see how she could be I use protection everytime."

"Who brought the condoms?"

"She did."

"Then there's your answer she trapped you dumbass."

"Why i got to be all that?" He asked.

"Because you got to be one dumb ass nigga to let a well known hoe play you into having a baby thats just crazy."

He shook his head.

"I know her first doctor's appointment is today I guess ill see from there."

"As you should anyways I have a date with six tonight that should be fun."

"What you mean a date?" He asked mugging.

"Oh sweetie she rotted your brain that much to where you don't know what a date is thats a shame."

"I know what it is but why are you going on one with him?" He asked.

"Because he asked me Duh."  I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you got like 5 missions to go on plus the one for your pops how you going to get all that done?" He asked.

"Dont worry about that playa you just worry about you getting a std check and a DNA test got it patna." I said mushing his head.