New world

There was a total silence in the cat between me and black honestly there ain't nothing to talk about but my paper im only her to do a job period.

"This your spot?" He asked.

"Clearly you stay right here no need to come in."

"Hurry your ass up too I ain't got all day."

"Well who bright ass idea was it for me to live with you? Oh thats right you stupid ass." I said getting out and slamming his door.

"Aye watch my damn door."

I flipped him off and walked inside.

"Lulu babe you back!!!" Chanel said.

"Yeah not for long tho chu chee can you grab my emergency travel bag and my guns please?"

She nodded.

"Where you going?" Loca asked.

"With me." Black said lighting a blunt.

"Didn't I tell you to wait in the car?"

He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Bubbles I got everything you as-... black? Bbbbiiitttccchhh what he doing her?" She asked.

"Eh bien monsieur le cul stupide me fait vivre avec lui parce que j'ai tiré sur son précieux petit ami."

Translation: Well sir stupid ass over is making me live with him all because i shot his precious little friend.

"Sérieusement, est-il stupide ? ne sait-il pas que vous allez lui trancher la gorge ?" She asked.

Translation:Seriously is he dumb? does he not know you will slit his throat?

"Evidemment pas mais il vivra pour l'instant."
Translation: evidently but I'll let him live for now.

We looked at him then laughed.

"And you sure you want her crazy ass to live with you?" Chueey asked.

"Good business nothing more nothing less."

We all looked at him like he was lying I don't think he bought what he said.

"Anyways chu chee please watch my my house like a hawk loca can you please feed babe and chuey you know the deal."

"We got you babe girl ill help you to the car." Chuey said.

"Na I got you say goodbye to your girl here lu ill be in the car."

I nodded then turned back to him.

They gave me hugs we don't never say goodbye we just say ill see you later. As I walked out I looked around my condo for the last time then walked out.

"You good lil ma?" He asked.

"Yup Peachy."

He turned on some music and we rode like that in complete silence. We reached his house about 30 mins later he kinda lives outside the city his house is fat though.

 We reached his house about 30 mins later he kinda lives outside the city his house is fat though